Main Menu

Very Lucky rider!!!

Started by JENX!!!, August 11, 2008, 10:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

yzinger

I love the middle finger at the end...classic!

XIII

Lucky on avoiding the first car but totally skilled on recollecting himself and avoiding the second car. The middle finger...it was his fault so why is he mad? Weird people....

A DRAGON

I looked like to me the motorcyclist was out of control and crossed over the double yellow.?

I know the track is much better and safer than the street. Alan what if I had converted to track only 12 years ago. You would still be riding on the street. I have to admit I do ride much slower now on the street after this weekend trip to the coast. It was almost to scary. I just really like riding with my friends on the street and making them aware of the dangers to be more careful. I really do like the track though. It's so much fun and less complicated. Alan the streets still need you on them to help out. I hope you don't ever stop. That VFR is pretty cool.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: KazeXIII on August 12, 2008, 09:48:06 PM
. . . but totally skilled on recollecting himself and avoiding the second car.
There is a big difference between composure and skill.  I'll give him points for composure.

XIII

"skilled on recollecting himself"...play on words...lol. In other words, composed himself to avoid the second car.

XIII

Quote from: scotinexcile on August 13, 2008, 03:34:52 PM
Quote from: KazeXIII on August 12, 2008, 09:48:06 PM
Lucky on avoiding the first car but totally skilled on recollecting himself and avoiding the second car. The middle finger...it was his fault so why is he mad? Weird people....
Skill would have been stopping on the other side of the road safely then entering the flow of traffic as to not cause another potential accident. The 2nd car could have swerved off the road and crashed.

As for the middle finger, typical "It's not my fault" reaction. Refusing to take responsibility for being an idiot ???

This is approaching moot point territory but here goes. If he did not correct himself and tried to get back in line...crash...head on...he swerved to the left instead with a lot of run off where he should have stayed a little while.  Instead he rejoined his buddy (bad call on his part) but there was just enough space to do so. Anyway, very lucky rider.

edit: he was lucky that the second car did not panic as well.

A DRAGON

Yeah Alan your right I forgot. I did meet you at a track day. I getting ceinile in my old age. A-Diggity just can't afford another bike. He talks about a new street bike all the time.  :-[
Yes I to am a little bit more scared on the street now. It isn't as much fun as it used to be. We this last ride was my first in a long time it seemed. :o
I would just hate to lose you to just the track only. Your much more vaulable to the club when your doing it all. But I do understand.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Noleftturn

One word on this post "Wow"