Main Menu

SUNOCO Changes!

Started by Timegrommet, August 01, 2008, 09:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timegrommet

Hey SSA Gang

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. As of August 7th I will no longer be at Allied Washoe Petroleum( Sunoco) I have accepted a position At Big Valley Honda As the new parts and accessories manager. If you need cool stuff we have it.
Thanks for all your support and I will continue to serve you at Big Valley Honda.

C-ya at bike night

Warm Regards,

Scott Finney     

trent

Congrats Scott I hope it all works out for you.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

Good luck Scott. With your PR skillz you should be an awesome addition for them.

Justin

No offense, but thank god the retail motorcycle industry has the sense to hire people like Scott.
+100. . . Big Valley Honda has just made an excellent choice.

Team Gorgonzola

Yeah, it seem as if Tarik is scooping up all kinds of talents; first Zach, now Scott.....good luck guys you surely have our support. Tarik you rock!!! ;D ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

[bWow!! You go Scott. Congratulations on your new position. Happy your still staying in  the area. We're losing enough of our cool members. ][/b]
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

nv919

Interesting. Wonder what happend to Lane?  Anyone?

A DRAGON

Lane is still there. I just spoke with him today.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Timegrommet

I believe Lane has taken a position with Tucker Rocky as the Nevada regional sales manager. A great move for him.

D1NO

Congrats Scott on the new position...

Timegrommet

Thanks Everyone!  ;D

Please come by and see me if you get a chance. I'll be there Saturdays.

Let's do some bench racing!

nv919

You wont be able to get me out of your office. Trust me I used to spend a lot of time in there when I worked there so I will be able to sneak past the employees.

Justin

z1rider

good luck scott! awesome job T!

nv919

So did you have your first day yet? Fill us in man.

Justin

Timegrommet

Just finished my second day today. I love it !! I'm around motorcycles all day. The only major challenge will be keep from spending my entire paycheck  on my bike.   :o