Main Menu

noob saying hi!

Started by z1rider, July 24, 2008, 10:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z1rider

hi all,
what can i say, awesome first bike night with you guys. hopefully i'd be able to do a track day this year.

rex

weavefish

Right on man! im glad you enjoyed  ;D cya round.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Oneup

Welcome.  Please ignore anything posted by Justino, Adiggity, Zipbyu, and Scottinexcile.  Nothing good comes from what they say.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

MotoPutz

Ha Ha, I'm not on that list, you should listen to everything I have to say. Love me, fear me!

Welcome...  :-*

Oneup

Don't make me amend that list. . . . . >:(

JENX!!!

welcome!!!! hope to see you at the track soon. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

A DRAGON

Welcome to the website where great things and lessons are learned by those who take our advice. Hope you come out to RFR this weekend to see what's up. If not see you next Tuesday
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

I hate to admit it but standup just isn't my thing.  Only people that know me can appreciate my jokes. :(  I'm coming into town this afternoon.  I'll be around.   :)

z1rider

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

D1NO

wazzup Rex!!! coming Sunday?

z1rider

hey dino, it was nice seeing you guys today, congrats on moving up to group b. sorry i had to leave early once again and to hear about ben's poor 675 triple.
anyways, it's good to hear that ben's ok, guess i'll be picking on him tomorrow at work.  hopefully i could go to tuesday's bike night and see you guys there.

A DRAGON

Just tell ben they make you take your mirrors off for a reason so you don't look back.
If he hadn't have low sided in the bowl he would have really accomplished something that day. I sniped him twice and could see a big improvemet on his riding. Lisa had him putting on his lip stick. Tell him that he'll crack up.  :-*
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Noleftturn

Hi!  Glad ya had fun! see you again tommorow!

Johnny

z1rider

cain't wait to do the oct track day with all y'all,  till then.