Main Menu

Do police in Italy ride Ducs?

Started by weavefish, July 21, 2008, 03:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

got this link off my honda forums thought you Duc lovers would like to see it... may be a repost  ;D

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-jC9qgH14N_0/great_italian_motorbike_display/
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

If they rode Ducs, they wouldn't be able to do that. Too many would be breaking down and they would run over each other.... :D

MotoPutz

Justin

they can use Ducati's, but they need a honda (or yamaha, andy) to follow to with a mechanic on board for repairs.  Also the mechanic must be able to accept credit cards, because most law enforcement agencies don't have the kind of budget required for Ducati service

buell12r

thats trusting the other rider!!!

JENX!!!

That was COOL!!!! wonder how long they practiced that....
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

zipbyu

I know the SSA guys can do that on one wheel.
You ask, which one?
I say, both....   

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Adiggity on July 21, 2008, 03:56:36 PM
If they rode Ducs, they wouldn't be able to do that. Too many would be breaking down and they would run over each other.... :D
Yo...amagonna tell my cousin Guido about you...How doya drag knee if you have none >:(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on July 21, 2008, 04:08:47 PM
they can use Ducati's, but they need a honda (or yamaha, andy) to follow to with a mechanic on board for repairs.  Also the mechanic must be able to accept credit cards, because most law enforcement agencies don't have the kind of budget required for Ducati service
As soon as Guido is done with Andy youre next, you wiseguy...I'll enjoy watch you put the leathers on with both arms in a cast.....
Funny?! funny how?!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 22, 2008, 11:24:08 AM
Quote from: Justino on July 21, 2008, 04:08:47 PM
As soon as Guido is done with Andy youre next, you wiseguy...I'll enjoy watch you put the leathers on with both arms in a cast.....
Funny?! funny how?!
HAHAHAH.
I'll know it's Guido when I see him end of my driveway trying to fix his 1098 so he can get away after the crime.  He'll probably ask to borrow some really obscure tools. He can have them since i won't ever need them. In my Honda tool bag there is a helmet lock strap and a note that says "have fun today!"
In Guido's tool bag is a bunch of gauze pads and band-aids for all the wrenching he has to do.

n10sive

Hey Justino,

If there is a carpet truck in your driveway and visqueen lining your entry way...DON"T GO IN! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Quote from: n10sive on July 24, 2008, 09:54:54 PM
Hey Justino,

If there is a carpet truck in your driveway and visqueen lining your entry way...DON"T GO IN! LOL

He uses the same lining to park his bike on, so his wife stops complaining about the oil stains in the garage.

Team Gorgonzola

YOU KEEP THIS UP AND I'll have to spank you while you are wearing your favourite shirt...PINK!!!
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 25, 2008, 04:35:39 PM
YOU KEEP THIS UP AND I'll have to spank you while you are wearing your favourite shirt...PINK!!!

He might like that a bit too much
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

HossZX14

Don't know about Police in Italy but, in Oklahoma they ride Busa's
Yes I am a madass