Main Menu

If Zoran were a doctor (Humor)

Started by n10sive, December 07, 2009, 07:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Q: Doctor,  I've heard that  cardiovascular exercise can prolong life.  Is this true? 
A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it...don't waste on exercise.  Everything wear out eventually.  Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of bike by riding faster.  Want to live longer?  Take nap. 

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? 
A: What does cow eat?   Hay and corn.  And what are these?   Vegetables.  Steak is mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system.  Need grain?  Eat chicken.  Beef also good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable).  And pork chop can give you 100% of recommended daily allowance of vegetable product.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake? 
A:  No.  Wine made from fruit.   Brandy is distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way.  Beer also made of grain. 

Q: How  can I calculate my body/fat ratio? 
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one.  If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one, etc.

Q:  Will  sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle? 
A: When you exercise muscle, it get bigger.  You should only do sit-up if you want bigger stomach. 

Q:  Is swimming good for your figure? 
A:  If swimming good for your figure, explain whale to me..

;D

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

edmunsan

Oh man! I have to stop doing sit ups! I can barely see my
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

cobra23

Here I sit in Washington at my desk in a grumpy mood cause I am away from home...

Dr. Saya

Luuk at SSA forum fora my adviiice...

Good Humor Gents, pulled me out of a slump here yes sir!! ;D