Main Menu

Snow Riding...

Started by Achilles775, October 28, 2009, 12:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles775

Well- I went riding in bad weather hit some black ice on the way home... so, far I need some fairings.
CBR 600 RR 07
1. Front Upper Cowl
2. Fuel tank cover
3. Middle Left Cowl
3. Left foot peg

"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."
-Aristotle

Rick Bay (BRA)

Sorry to hear that.
Are you okay?

Achilles775

Yeah, the only thing hurt is my ego. LOL- I was leaving the parking lot and the back tire just kicked out.
"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."
-Aristotle

Justin

Simon,  If I had a dollar for each time I bruised my ego I'd be a squishy black and blue fruit (with 11 dollars)

Glad you're ok

cagle

I'm glad your ok. I tapped my front break in the dirt I think I will always feel like a jack ass. I have the left rear set, the left mirror and all the other parts but light rash and in the wrong color. My track bike was slid on the right side when I bought it I took everything off so let me know. I know you can find most of the parts at 600RR.net

Achilles775

-Aristotle

cagle

Hank

stay away from those ebay fairings.  There's tons of fitment issues.  There's a huge discussion on the 600RR.net board about people complaining how bad they are.

Achilles775

-Aristotle