Main Menu

Aug. 9 PTT RFR technical course video

Started by Yard Sale, August 11, 2008, 09:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pysHDDnOQ8c

With mellower soundtrack for n10sive and other old folks.  ;D

Check out that bump in the left-hander where the pit exit cones are. It was scary. It would have been a fantastic turn without it. Same deal as turn 12, like they dug a trench across the track and filled it, but they left a square-edged 2" ledge on this one.

Adiggity

Holy short. I guess we're spoiled with how long the other courses are. I had to watch 2 laps just to figure out where you were after that bump you were talking about.

Yard Sale

The bump is in a little section that connects to the peanut turn (near its second apex).

The course is so short I lapped somebody. I got lapped by Justin.

We had to pit in the big area outside the first part of the peanut turn and the turn itself. Very ghetto. No cement blocks for canopies. (A dust devil took mine out like a tornado taking out one trailer in a trailer park and knocked me on my ass and injured my finger.) Limited port-a-potties and only two trash cans. Meanwhile, there were like a dozen SCCA cars in the main pit area. It just made me appreciate and enjoy Sunday and config C that much more.

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Hey Yard sale. how do you get the better quality playback on you tube? watched your video and saw a link for high quality stream. clicked it and was able to chose from the standard(not so good) and hig quality(way better) ? mine dont have that option
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen