Main Menu

Who's going to Miller with Keigwin over Labor Day

Started by A DRAGON, August 06, 2008, 12:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Yard Sale

My buddy from Axial Video who pitted for an AMA racer at Miller said they already have television in the garages. This ain't Ferntucky!

Maybe that was the more expensive GP garages not the day garages. I'll just be happy not to try to cram six people and a bike under my canopy.

A DRAGON

I'll bring some rugs. This is going to be real Sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Greetings From Utah!!!!

Never thought i could find something better than sex!!!!! Miller ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

Quote from: weavefish on August 30, 2008, 10:20:09 PM
Greetings From Utah!!!!

Never thougt i could find something better than sex!!!!! Miller ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what everybody says about racing too!!!!!  ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

XIII

Damn you! I wanted to go and if I had the days off, I would have taken that spot!!! Alas, it was not meant to be.

Yard Sale

Garages with restrooms, electricity, and air. Sweet track, but it wants a big bike with a bunch of horses. I was feeling underpowered with 110+.

Sunday ended early for me when it started raining hard and I had a front slick tire. I only missed the final session. Sunday ended early for a couple other people when somebody crashed somebody else's bike in turn one. Several people had rear tire trouble.

Worth the drive. Disneyland for motorcycles.

A DRAGON

Next Year we'll have to make it an Official SSA Track Day. We can rent 3 garages next to each other and cater some food. I will be the best day of the year. I had so much fun. Thanks to all that made the trip. SSA REpresented.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750