Main Menu

Who's going to Miller with Keigwin over Labor Day

Started by A DRAGON, August 06, 2008, 12:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

I'm about to pull the trigger, request the time off and buy the trackdays. Just gonna bring the 600. That means I'll have room for another bike and person but it won't be pretty.

Resistor

I'm out.  Should've went the day after the WSBK race while I was out there.
2005 GSXR-600

Oneup

If Russel is out then we have room for another in the hotel.  If you want Eric you are more than welcome to his spot.  The cost is going to be $25 a night per person.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Oneup

A DRAGON

Chip on the FZ 1 is signing up. He went on our Hwy 1 overnight. So their is another. He has a ford diesel. with one bike. We'll really have to get this straight on Tuesday after Bike Night.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

CC Rider

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 06, 2008, 12:35:43 AM
Just want to get a head count of who's going so we could possibably make some arrangements to all ride together. I now Russell is and myself and I believe Justino. I spoke with the good doctor in the Ducuti club is going I spoke with him on the swim ride. So that make 4
From Chip Comeaux  "CC Rider  I'm driving to Miller .Got a F250. I'm looking for someone to go with me and share some of the expence. Let me know.  Chip

weavefish

hey chip! if i get friday off and get the tickets ill be in need of a way to get my bike out there and would be more than happy too. ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

weavefish

so the chance of me getting to go are looking good. when is everyone leaving?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Yard Sale

no later than noon; I don't want to drive in the dark

weavefish

well i can go!!!!  ;D just need to get a ride set in stone. so anyone who has room send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Yard Sale

We need to look into renting a garage or two when we get there. $75/day.

Oneup

Renting a garage wouldn't be a bad idea.  I think there will be six or seven of us there so cost will be little if we split it.  Jerome is also up for this idea. 

weavefish

thats a sweet idea. and if they have wireless hifi we can watch Moto Gp on my lap top ;D