Main Menu

Who's going to Miller with Keigwin over Labor Day

Started by A DRAGON, August 06, 2008, 12:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Just want to get a head count of who's going so we could possibably make some arrangements to all ride together. I now Russell is and myself and I believe Justino. I spoke with the good doctor in the Ducuti club is going I spoke with him on the swim ride. So that make 4
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

Damn, a friend who lives in SLC called and wanted me to do this but unfortunately I am in Mexico, Argentina then Bolivia for work over the next five weeks so my plans got screwed as usual. >:(

On the bright side, I finished the install of the gear indicator last night so except for getting the fairing painted and setting the sag the new track bike is basically done. Perhaps I'll see you guys at a late Sept track day or test and tune. ;D

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

zipbyu

A DRAGON

OK that's 6. We need to see if we can get something together for transportation to make it easier Greg can you reserve some rooms that would be sweet.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

zipbyu

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 07, 2008, 01:21:44 AM
OK that's 6. We need to see if we can get something together for transportation to make it easier Greg can you reserve some rooms that would be sweet.

You and Greg can get a room, I will sleep in the salt flats... :-X

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Mike

I am also planning on going. Anyone have space for Me my bike + gear? 

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

A DRAGON

Rick and his Repsol will be there to. I was talking with Anna tonight. I believe she said they will be in the back of his truck camping. Rick is such a romantic.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

AmzCbr600rr

Thank you Jerome for your  post, I do prefer truck camping with that special person, a nice bottle of Italian red wine, grapes and aged Italien cheese under a star filled sky.  It's peaceful -no bed bugs or dust mites or stained carpets in a so called clean room, (have you seen 60 minutes lately).  It is very romantic indeed, thank you.  See you there Anna Maria and Rick.

A DRAGON

He is a oral surgen I meet on the SSA swim ride. He rode a 1098. I just can't remember his name.  I'm hoping he will post up and show himself.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

Is Justino going or not?  I heard today that he isn't going.  I need to know for the room situation.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Yard Sale

Both days Aug. 30-31? Plus Friday to drive there? Drive back Monday?

Same elevation as Fernley, right? I'd have to rebuild/retune my 250 otherwise.

A DRAGON

I heard Keigwin now has some openings I hope more of us jump on that.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750