Main Menu

We're having a great day 7/26-7/27

Started by Justin, July 26, 2008, 04:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

We're here, having a blast.

Jerome is flying. I can't keep up even though I dropped a couple of seconds.
I got some new tires, so maybe that's why.  Anyway, we're all having a  pan't load of

Don't worry we're saving some energy for you folks that are coming to RFR tomorrow.
The heat isn't as bad as I thought it might be, but drink a lot of water, anyway.

See you here, at RFR.

yzinger

ugh. I wish I hadn't just bought a house so I could come out! It is truely killing me.

n10sive

you'll appreciate the house more in the long run
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Great weekend!! thanks to everyone who made it so...you all know who you are ;)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

YUP!!!!!!!! that was an AWSOME weekend!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of BIG THANKS to Quin and LIsa for all the tips and making us all better riders!!!Specially me ;D...YEY!!!!! ;D, Cant wait till the next one...... ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Justin

That was a pant-load of fun.  I had a blast off the track, and plan on getting a stock 93 prelude to drag uphill a couple hundred times.  Then I'll really be Livin' the Dream

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on July 28, 2008, 12:50:26 AM
I had a blast off the track, and plan on getting a stock 93 prelude to drag uphill a couple hundred times.  Then I'll really be Livin' the Dream

Make sure they play Freebird as you cross the line lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

Excellent Weekend. Thanks to all of you SSA members who made it happen. Your commint to the club is what made it a fantastic Weekend.  :-* :-*
The heat wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. The misters really made it cool. I liked all the spectators showing up to.  :o :o
I have to say again You SSA members who volunteered your time Was Sooooooo  Excellent. I just keep thinking how well everyone did in helping with any little thing you could do. Putting up cones to changing signs and moving them down to the Track Exit. Getting tables for check in. Coming down to help even though your back was killing you. Even not to big to pick up the trash and put it in the Trash cans.  ;) We are part of a great club. I'm so moved to be a part of it with you.  ;D ;D

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

reno240sx

I had a great day yesterday!  ;D I was having so much fun I accidently took an extra lap the last session (oops). I feel I really progressed the last few sessions. Thank you to everyone who made it possible and especially Justin for giving me confidence in passing and telling me to go faster after turn one.  ;D

n10sive

Quote from: reno240sx on July 28, 2008, 01:49:31 PM
I feel I really progressed the last few sessions. Thank you to everyone who made it possible and especially Justin for giving me confidence in passing and telling me to go faster after turn one.  ;D

Yeah...but you really have to be careful of Justino. He says that to everyone. LOL

Curoso

Word. Thanks to everyone who helped put this thing together. Except now that yesterday was so fun i have a couple options. Cancel all things that make my bike street legal and only do TD's with all you cats, or buy a new bike and make my one now a TD only bike. Jesus, what did i get myself into?   But fun for sure...i will now see y'all at every SSA TD.

n10sive

Quote from: Curoso on July 28, 2008, 05:13:34 PM
Word. Thanks to everyone who helped put this thing together. Except now that yesterday was so fun i have a couple options. Cancel all things that make my bike street legal and only do TD's with all you cats, or buy a new bike and make my one now a TD only bike. Jesus, what did i get myself into?   But fun for sure...i will now see y'all at every SSA TD.

LOL. You are not the only one faced with that delima! I know of a few people here (including myself) that suffer that same problem!

zipbyu

Sunday was the best trackday I have ever had.  I made new friends, talked to lots of people, read a silly sing in turn one just after lunch(A group, RFR having fun too), diced it up with Jerome, Greg, Justin, and a few other old and new faces,  Eric even got his moto out one the track and draged his knee.  
    I guess I really liked getting a chance to talk to everyone at the trackday tech inspection the most.  I got two first time track guys to turn whiter than Greg when I stated, "Your signed up for the A group."  :o Well I thought it was funny.  Thanks to all who attened, see you next time.
Myron (yellow r6)

mark06r6

Wow, what a great day at the track. Thanks for putting on such a great event! It was nice to meet everyone. Putz, thanks for hooking my buddy up with the duct tape for his leathers. :)

rapidrobbie

I really had a great time on sunday,the event went very smoothly.I have to say thanks to the SSA and everyone who helped run it,one of the better run trackdays that I have attended.Thanks Joe for the cool photos,and nice to talk to ya.I had some friends come to check it out,they had never been before,now my buddy is looking for a bike so he can play too.I warned him that is worse than a crack habit,it costs more,but it is WAAY more FUN,but just as addictive.
Thanks again for putting on a great event...Robbie
"Sorry,but you can't get there from here"
Robbie Hoyt