Main Menu

JULY 26th & 27th - SSA Track Day @ RFR July 26th & 27th - Sign Up Now!

Started by Admin CATZ, June 11, 2008, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

As far as I know, you can camp for free at RFR. But you may want to call and ask.
775-575-7217

MotoPutz

zipbyu

Cool poster, but it looks to me as if the c group is standing still.

com3

com3

Quote from: scotinexcile on July 08, 2008, 08:30:02 AM
I know Jerome was looking for pics, and a few members sent CD's to him. I was wondering who had supplied the pic that eventually got used. I hope the club got permission from you to use the pic before the poster was made ;D

it's no big to me dude...  SSA is a club that i shoot for...  SSA is more than welcome to use pics for promotional material...  it's benefitial to more than just SSA to attract more riders.  :)

i'm gonna be at RFR this weekend ...gonna do some testing with a lens i haven't used before...  a BIG lens for MUCH reach.  :D 

Adiggity

Not to mention his name (4theriders) is on the freakin flier......helloooo.  :D

Adiggity

Quote from: com3 on July 08, 2008, 11:11:22 AM
   a BIG lens for MUCH reach.  :D 
Hmmmm, that could be very useful for certain things...... ::)

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on July 07, 2008, 02:31:53 PM
As far as I know, you can camp for free at RFR. But you may want to call and ask.
775-575-7217

Ok. spoke with RFR and they told me that you CAN camp there. there isnt any running water so pack it in. also they lock the gates up at 10pm and are closed util the next morning. :o
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Quote from: n10sive on July 10, 2008, 09:57:59 PM
You in for Saturday Tom? Me and Dandy will see you there

umm i signed up for the SSA weekend. cant afford to take advantage of the deal this weekend with Z2 :(  the wifes trip cost me too much lol

JENX!!!

just payed for my sunday TD. YEY!!! this is gonna be a FUN weekend.... ;D....see you all there!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

ok so hear is the news i got about camping out at RFR. some of us will be setting up camp on friday. gates will be open till 10pm and they have a roving security gaurd who makes rounds every hour so if you come in after 10pm you can just wait for the security gaurd to come by and he will let you(let him know your attending the SSA track weekend) so everynight this weekend the gates will be open till 10pm. cant wait to see you guys/gals there this weekend :o

MotoPutz

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !