Main Menu

JULY 26th & 27th - SSA Track Day @ RFR July 26th & 27th - Sign Up Now!

Started by Admin CATZ, June 11, 2008, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

com3

boing!  i'll be there! 

and i can't, for the life of me, remember this dude's name...  on the red CBR...

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

com3

Adiggity

Quote from: oneup on June 12, 2008, 08:12:28 PM
Andy, are you actually going to show up and ride at a SSA trackday?
I thought you'd be the first one who'd like to know, I will be on a houseboat trip July 25th thru 28th. So your gonna have to hold it down for me again. Have fun boys and girls. And I promise you will see me at one of these SSA trackdays sometime.  8)

afm223

Has the decision been made as to which configuration will be run?

Thanks,
John

Adiggity

Quote from: afm223 on June 25, 2008, 02:57:03 PM
Has the decision been made as to which configuration will be run?

Thanks,
John
We will run Config C on Saturday and we MAY run the configuration that Zoom Zoom is running for the races in August on Sunday. But we still have some things that need to get worked out before we say yes or no for sure. If we end up not running the Z2 config, we will do C both days.

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Quote from: n10sive on June 26, 2008, 01:36:07 PM
russtman just phoned...he says 'C' both days!  :D :D

lol wouldnt mind either way...wait whats the config for the ZZ races?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

weavefish

looks good to me :) i really like turn 9A though.. which way is it ran? up or down the hoot-n-hollar?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

neither, its up the slide and in to turn 9B.  I personally would like to try that config.

Yard Sale

It's going to be more headache for the club to run that configuration, with its track entry and merging traffic from opposite directions. Unless Zoran and/or Z2 bigwigs let us in on their "magic."

com3

Quote from: Yard Sale on June 26, 2008, 10:13:35 PM
It's going to be more headache for the club to run that configuration, with its track entry and merging traffic from opposite directions. Unless Zoran and/or Z2 bigwigs let us in on their "magic."

unless run clockwise... 

Oneup

I don't think they are running backwards.  If so we will not be running it.  It has been decided that going down the slide is not safe enough.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr