Main Menu

JULY 26th & 27th - SSA Track Day @ RFR July 26th & 27th - Sign Up Now!

Started by Admin CATZ, June 11, 2008, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Yeah I don't know why that one turned out smaller. I noticed that too....??

I've heard the config Z2 will be running only include like 1/2 of the straight, but I don't know the rest. Z2 has a trackday this weekend at Thill so him and Zoran are probably on their way there. But maybe they can chime in when they get a chance.

MotoPutz

WTH, is no one listening to me. When I talked to Greg he made it sound like you take turns 1-9 out and you come half way across the front straight and then cut over and go up the slide. Then follow into turn 10.

Adiggity

*scratches head* I'm not sure that would work. I'd have to look at the track in person. Not sure if you can turn right from the short cut onto the "mid straight".

Oneup

The ZZ configuration will include half of the straight.  Before the tower there is a spot to turn left.  That will then lead you up the "slide" and into the second half of the peanut.  From there the rest of the course is the same as "C".  It cuts off a big portion of the track but it give you a chance to do what looks like a fun left handed uphill turn. 

Andy, are you actually going to show up and ride at a SSA trackday?
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Quote from: oneup on June 12, 2008, 08:12:28 PM
Andy, are you actually going to show up and ride at a SSA trackday?
Lick balls pal. I was at the first one but HAD to leave to go and pick up my engine. This last one I had a race at WERA.

Are you ever gonna grow a pair and come race??

.....and the answer is yes.  ;D

russtman

Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

MotoPutz

When will you boys ever learn to play nice....   8)

n10sive

Quote from: Putz on June 13, 2008, 09:36:09 AM
When will you boys ever learn to play nice....   8)

ummm....waiting for the response for using the word BOY to a Texan  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

russtman

MotoPutz

What exactly are you pointing at when your saying that...!   :-X :-*

russtman

TWF

Quote from: Putz on June 12, 2008, 01:52:18 PM
WTH, is no one listening to me. When I talked to Greg he made it sound like you take turns 1-9 out and you come half way across the front straight and then cut over and go up the slide. Then follow into turn 10.
yep.lap time still over 2 minutes.

Oneup

The only thing I can't figure out about the ZZ course is how they enter the track.  The hotpits lets you out after the cutover to the hill.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

TWF

cutover is so wide that part can be used for entering track.