Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New Poster for June 8th

Started by A DRAGON, April 22, 2008, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russtman

Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Rand

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 03, 2008, 10:40:15 PM
The only thing that is pretty that comes from Texas is Pretty UGLY!

Easy there, big Fella.  Tiffany's a BABE!

I like these ones.  I'll send a couple unfurtunately nobody was around at the time.

Wonder what I'm doing her on a Sunday?  I'm in the Lost Vegas airport, so I don't have to be in FLORIDA any more.  Makin' double time. Wish I wasn't here!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rand

Actually, I kindof like this one.  Sure am tired of not riding now.

Admin CATZ

This should look nice on a poster  :D Real Inviting!

Admin CATZ

Caption for the poster "Don't be a nutter like this guy - Take it to the track!"

Adiggity

Quote from: Catz on May 04, 2008, 09:06:23 PM
Caption for the poster "Don't be a nutter like this guy - Take it to the track!"
You should be racing Zack! What, were you trying to do your impression of Aaron Yates in the first pic? Or is that Rossi to Biaggi?  :)

A DRAGON

Yeah Z that looks pretty cool. Thanks again for all your work. Your Rossi impression pretty accurate to.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JENX!!!

soooooo wheres the poster???
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

CBR Dave

Just sent you a bunch of pics Jerome.

Johnny

The poster done yet?  I'd like a couple to hang in our local shops here in Tahoe :)
Here's what I submited:

n10sive

Quote from: Johnny on May 19, 2008, 09:24:28 PM
The poster done yet?  I'd like a couple to hang in our local shops here in Tahoe :)
Here's what I submited:

That's a nice one Johnny! Has that 'group' look that Jerome was talking about and all SSA members!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

russtman

Thats a good one Johhny --   ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Justin

I like that one two. . . not because I seem to be slowing everyone down, but it makes the track day look inviting, not too aggressive. . . kind of like "Hey, you don't have to be Adiggity to do this stuff!"

Justin

the other one's I like are 224 and 897 on the first page

com3