Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New Poster for June 8th

Started by A DRAGON, April 22, 2008, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

If you have a pretty cool picture of yourself that you think would be worthy of poster material. Please put it on a disc and get it to me. I need to make the new poster for the June 8th Track Day. I would really like it if there were a group of SSA members riding together. Please submit before the end of the month. ;D Now is your time to shine for the SSA.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

After talking with Jerome, we decided it would be easier to have you send your pictures to him by email. That way he can put all the pictures on one disc.

His email is racbdragon@sbcglobal.net

Now get em in boys and girls! You can't tell me you don't have any good ones after last weekend!

Yard Sale

Joe got some good pics of me solo. Let me know if you like one and I'll send a large JPEG. I'm going to check out his shots of everybody else and nominate some. You'll need to talk to him about permission...

n10sive

eh? Why am I in there? I SUCK!  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

yzinger

ah, no pictures of me and other people? I had the "graves" yamaha lol

MotoPutz

I like the pic obviously that I use in my avatar, you can have that one at full res if you want ;D ;)

n10sive

I hate to admit it cause the Dragon is gonna be pissed at me....but that Texan looks pretty darn good  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

You guys, this thread IS Jerome asking you for pictures. So if you find one of yourself that you would like to see on the next SSA flier, then email it to him. Don't post them here.  Worst case, he just won't use it. But if you don't send him any pictures, I can guarantee he won't. ;)

russtman

Picture sent to the PUFF DRAGON.     I think I am making the cover. --lol  ;) :o :P :-*
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

XIII

This is the best pic I can come up with...of course, it's ME! lol

I like this one too but....

That group passed me shortly after...lol

Stalking Alberto on this one though

A DRAGON

Guys these pics look great. I wish I had them in an e-mail.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

XIII

Quote from: A DRAGON on April 30, 2008, 09:07:58 AM
Guys these pics look great. I wish I had them in an e-mail.

Right click, save image as > desktop. lol ;)

russtman

NO ---he wants them sent to him so he can put something together for the club.     THATS WHAT HE MEANS.        I am sure he would rather look at pretty pictures from TEXAS in stead of putting all you ugly ducklings on his screen saver!!   :D ;) ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

A DRAGON

The only thing that is pretty that comes from Texas is Pretty UGLY!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750