Main Menu

*The* Pink Shirt

Started by n10sive, July 24, 2008, 04:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Ok...finally got around to looking at my cell phone pix. Enjoy!

Oh...and Luke...did that bucket have a hole in it?  ::)  ;) :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

Ijust like to swirl the tickets, thats all...     I swear... :-X

Oneup

Some things you just can't unsee. :o
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

weavefish

YES!!!!!! been waiting for this day...Muhahahaha i still have blinding nightmares about that night :'(.... so much pale flesh so little cloth :'(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

I have a lot to say, here.

First of all, PINK IS THE NEW BLACK (so that is a black, strappd girlie shirt which is way more masculine.

B. I make that shirt look GOOD.  Only way to improve it is to put it on my lovely and beautiful wife.
Third.  Perhaps this made you uncomfortable because it awoke some deep seeded passion that you'd prefer remained dormant

D. I'll sacrifice my pride for this club  (but definitely NOT my virginity in my no-no place)
5th. the only way this shirt could look better was if my wife was wearing it.

6 The hair on my chest makes it look like i have cleavage, and I realized I am hella sexy.

7.  Weavefish, the reason your wife knew I'd have to wear it was because of my original offer to put it on a friend and take them out to dinner.  SO, You and your wife actually owe me dinner (but i don't want to wear it again (but secretly it was very comfortable and made me feel like, umm, err, ahhh AhEM... no wait..
I'M AWESOME!

Justin

You will all miss me one day, MARK MY WORDS.

Oneup

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on July 24, 2008, 08:47:26 PM
You will all miss me one day, MARK MY WORDS.

Quote from: Oneup on July 24, 2008, 08:49:52 PM
Goin somewhere?

he cant go anywhere until im on my death bed... i need to complete my "Truckee circle of life"
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Oneup

That's just disturbing (more so than the pink shirt).

dmh2000

dave

Team Gorgonzola

NO JUSTINO..NO...NO...NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Grey Goat

It's alright Justino!

They are just jealous they don't have what it takes to fill yer pink shirt. 

Some guys got cleavage ... others wish they did. 

Will you be wearing yer matching pink thong on the swim-ride next weekend? 

Yow-sah   :o   

Noleftturn

Damn this computer I wanna See.  I saw in person but pictures i think can be funnier!

-Dan

weavefish