Main Menu

05/17/14 - Roll Call -- Group Ride Marlkeeville

Started by GreenMachine, May 15, 2014, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Make more money.  Please the Mrs. by buying her that house she deserves.  Get another bike.  Only this time, cool it on the performance modifications.

I know, it's like talking to a wall.  :hbang
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Quote from: 288cbr on May 16, 2014, 06:08:10 PM
Well I won't make the sat ride,  have to work  :-\.  But I should be able to make it suday for a quick one ;D
:thumbup
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

nvgixxer

Just GM and me today, but a great ride and lots of fun! Up Geiger, down the truck route and into Markleeville. A quick blast up and over Monitor Pass and back for lunch in Markleeville. Lots of riders out today, Markleeville was wall to wall (mostly Harleys) during lunch time.
I have two Gopro (low resolution) videos that I'll start the upload process to youtube shortly. I'll post them in the Private content section this evening.
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

GreenMachine

It was great hanging with you today Jimbo.  We played it smart on the tar snakes and did it our way.  Looking forward to seeing the video.

Don't think you'll need to clean much.  You're bike looked spotless even after the ride.

GreenMachine

Need to test some things out.  Heading down to do Monitor again.  KSU at 1PM.  Need to get lunch inside my internal tank.