Main Menu

MotoGP, who's going?

Started by Tahoebrian5, June 26, 2012, 08:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

:o :GrnWheelie

Absolutely worth the expense and time going.  The 1000cc format is an astonishing spectacle.  The bikes are so damn quick when they're on the power!!  I don't know how anyone could be so skilled as to control such demon machines.   I cheered for all the riders on their cool down.  Incredible.   8)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Yep, you said it well, hard to relate to that level of expertise. I was really sad for spies, woulda been a good showing for him.

Funny, I was heading out of Reno Wednesday morn with the bikes on the trailer and saw Trinnie ride by. Hope you had a good one T!

I rode south on hwy 1 on Thursday and had a blast. Coming back towards the park I've never seen so many bikes heading in the same direction. Everyone was completely ignoring the double yellow and In some cases just making a third center lane. My buddy Rob is definitely cured of any timidness about passing after that.

Was a great time and I'm inspired to try harder in the track cause they make it look so easy.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

sparkygixxer

Did you see my new saddle bags?  No not my fat a$$, the bags on the bike  ;)
I had to go see my family (mom) in SLO, sick and not doing well.  I had a great ride though down the coast and around a few lakes.  Not as much fun as dicing it up with you guys, but at least I was still on the bike   ;D

I'm up for this Sat, hope we are all still going :P