Main Menu

Sunday 10/9 Ride

Started by dub, October 08, 2011, 03:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

With the recent snowfall, I'm suspect of the conditions (sanding/ice/water).   Do you have a craving for someplace in particular?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

ed is leaving the  mindens starbucks at 9:30 with a small group of friends. Destination is over Ebbitts, lunch in Murphy's and back via Sonora.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: n10sive on October 08, 2011, 06:56:47 PM
ed is leaving the  mindens starbucks at 9:30 with a small group of friends. Destination is over Ebbitts, lunch in Murphy's and back via Sonora.

Am I invited?

n10sive

Quote from: dub on October 08, 2011, 08:27:39 PM
Quote from: n10sive on October 08, 2011, 06:56:47 PM

Am I invited?

Of course you are! He would probably be very happy to see you.

dub

n10sive

the responsible dale says no as I have a TON of things to do.
the irresponsible dale say HELL YES! as I have not done a single ride or trackday yet this year :(
the procrastinator dale says "why do today what I can put off until tomorrow" :D

I'm going to wake up in the morning and see if procrastination and irresponsibility kicked responsibilities ass while i was sleeping LOL

dub

Well, I hope to see procrastinating Dale there tomorrow morning. 
I've never ridden Sonora before and I'm meeting up with a friend from up here that I've been meaning to ride with for a while so I'm excited for this ride.

n10sive

well...looks like everything will still be there for me on Monday  ;D

dub

I hope you made it back in time for your engagement.  That was a sweet ride, thanks for letting me know about it and thanks for coming along.

n10sive

JUST made it. No cell service anywhere's near where I left you guys so I kept going hoping to get a signal. Got one just as I dropped into Carson Valley. Caught the wife just before she was ready to leave without me :)

Good times. Was good seeing you again and doing some riding. I just wish my bike felt steadier on it's wheels. Handled like crap all day :( Your friend can ride the wheels off that vstrom. You need to get him to the track! LOL

Was nice to meet new people too!