Main Menu

10-2 Sunday ride

Started by Tahoebrian5, September 28, 2011, 04:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Low pressure moving in next week and temps dropping.. Better get it now.

Maybe another attempt at last weeks original plan? I've got new pirellis in the back of the truck and they're going on the bike tomorrow along with some other goodies so no more excuses for me.

Prosser OHV staging area at 10 am
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Stop!

Don't!

Stop!  Don't

Stop!

Don't stop!

Aren't you heading up to 299 in NorCal Sunday?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Tahoebrian5

GM, was that the online version of a drunk dial?

GreenMachine

When do you tire?  I'm mean really!  Aren't you ready to recline in your Lazy-Boy with beer and chips and watch football?   :chilling You should be preprogrammed into doing that, which is why I was saying Stop!

BTW, I'm in.  :assimliate
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I.. will.. not.. stop.. Just like the terminator. But I may have to switch to the dirt bike next week if it's gonna rain.

Tahoebrian5

Ahhhh, got new rubber on the bike. All is right again in the world.

GreenMachine

rg500nut

Where you headed from Prosser?
2 strokes always...............

Tahoebrian5

Were thinking gold lake road to Quincy, bucks lake road out n back, then maybe la Porte road there n back if were feeling it

GreenMachine

Reno folk can do our usual 9:30 at *bucks.  The weather is shaping up to be better than expected.  Love Indian Summers.  8)

GreenMachine

Today's ride pics.

Thanks everyone.  I had a great time.   ;)