Main Menu

TTP RACE ROLL CALL

Started by TTPRacing, October 12, 2010, 06:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

What it says guys, we are less than 2 weeks away. I am looking for a head count of racers. Magic number is 32 racers this time to make the race happen. Who is planning on attending this event?

GreenMachine

Dean in Sierraville is interested.  He doesn't have Internet right now and wants to know if the track configuration will be different than what he's used to.  If so, can someone post a picture/graphic of the new layout?  And if new, does it favor 600cc or 1000cc bikes?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Justino

Quote from: GreenMachine on October 12, 2010, 08:05:52 PM
Dean in Sierraville is interested.  He doesn't have Internet right now and wants to know if the track configuration will be different than what he's used to.  If so, can someone post a picture/graphic of the new layout?  And if new, does it favor 600cc or 1000cc bikes?
F config
aka 'Horsepower Track'
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

TTPRacing

Quote from: GreenMachine on October 12, 2010, 08:05:52 PM

Go here to see track configuration. http://www.ttpracing.com/?page_id=9

GreenMachine

Thanks TTP & Justino for the link and info.  I forwarded it to Dean's voicemail.  He's made it abundantly clear that if he can make it, he will.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Sounds like a lot of fun this time out Sam. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

TTPRacing

Thanks Jerome,

Lets see if it goes off.   I need 30 racers at this point to make this event happen. As of right now I have less than September.  Not sure if its budget reasons for people or weather or what, but the race is next weekend. I need to have some what of a head count by Tuesday next week.  If I dont have enough it will be canceled because of RFR insurance reasons.    So I am still pushing.