Main Menu

"giving thanks for the SSA" sign on tonight at 7pm

Started by Justin, October 10, 2009, 12:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

It was the moment of the greatest opportunity.
I thought of all the reasons people would give for not being able to sign on to a website, and eliminated as many as i could be choosing Thanksgiving. 
Who was at work, at the movies, shopping, or on a date?
Most people had access to electricity and a computer. I chose 7 because thanksgiving dinner starts earlier than on 'work days.'
    Lastly, I was testing the dedication of many of the members, and intend on subjecting the 'others' to the greatest suffering the world has ever known.

(I'd watch your back, J.G.)
::)

RedLeader

Quote from: Gangplank on November 28, 2009, 08:50:15 AM
I'm here. Oh, wait...  Umm...  You do know that many are out of town that night right? Others with fam. Personally we were finishing dinner around then. "mom, hang on a sec I have to log into the SSA board." Yeah that'd go over well with mom & the GF. 
Ha ha... I logged on at 7 at the dinner table on my phone. "Morgan, what are you doing?" "Nothing Mom, trying to break a record..."
I think there were 15 of us when i checked.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

Justin

Quote from: RedLeader on November 28, 2009, 09:32:32 AM
Ha ha... I logged on at 7 at the dinner table on my phone. "Morgan, what are you doing?" "Nothing Mom, trying to break a record..."
That's the stuff, Morgan. . . That's the dedication we need around here...
Wives, Mothers, Girlfriends. . .pfffft.