Main Menu

New Years Eve At La Vecchia.

Started by A DRAGON, December 18, 2008, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

well its almost 6 and still no car keys or clothes.... so i dont think ill make it.... have fun guys and gals. Happy New Year!!

-Tom
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

Justin

cobra23

Just want to say thank you to Jerome and Alberto for a real nice evening.

Thank you!!

Hog Honey

Quotewell its almost 6 and still no car keys or clothes.... so i dont think ill make it.... have fun guys and gals. Happy New Year!!

Did they find your bags yet? There is nothing worse, I once went down south, on arrival they had arrested 4 people at the O.C. Airport for stealing luggage ............ ours included, now why our bags got there before we did is still the burning question,  but they never found ours. Took about a year to get paid for lost items. Then they only pay part of your loss .....@%^$#...... even if it was NEW clothes, they pay a discounted rate for some reason.

If you have AAA you can get a locksmith to come out? Good luck, hope you have them back already and don't have to jump through hoops to get it taken care of.

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on December 18, 2008, 12:38:09 AM
I've Spoke with Alberto ( VP ) about a get together on New Years Eve. He's all for it of course anything to do with the club he always seems to be all in.
I thought that Cocktails at 7:30 and Dinner at 8:30 would be good.
Alberto thought dinner later would be better. Like around 9:00. We could hang out and spend the evening together if more than just a handfull of people would come out. I'm not much for doing to much on New Year's because of all the silly people that get out and just really piss me off. So that's why I'm for Alberto's for New Years. We could be with just friends play some music and have a pretty nice time.  So are you In? RSVP Here. Let's get some numbers and see what we can do.

Megan and I were there at 7:30 for the cocktail thing. Hung out for about 15 minutes didn't see anyone. Called Jerome and found out everything had been pushed back till 8:30. Had other plans for later so we left. Sorry to miss everyone. Hope you all had a happy and safe New Year.

D1NO

Thanks again SSA and everybody that came out for a great New Years Eve... Best Wishes for 2009!!!

Ania and Dino

MotoPutz

Quote from: D1NO on January 02, 2009, 08:51:46 AM
Ania and Dino

Good boy, I'm glad you know you come second!  (or third if you count the dog   ;)  ;))

weavefish

Quote from: Hog Honey on January 02, 2009, 07:08:13 AM
Quotewell its almost 6 and still no car keys or clothes.... so i dont think ill make it.... have fun guys and gals. Happy New Year!!

Did they find your bags yet? There is nothing worse, I once went down south, on arrival they had arrested 4 people at the O.C. Airport for stealing luggage ............ ours included, now why our bags got there before we did is still the burning question,  but they never found ours. Took about a year to get paid for lost items. Then they only pay part of your loss .....@%^$#...... even if it was NEW clothes, they pay a discounted rate for some reason.

If you have AAA you can get a locksmith to come out? Good luck, hope you have them back already and don't have to jump through hoops to get it taken care of.

Yes i got my bag a few hours after the new year.... some stuff missing nothing i care too much about but now begins the claim process  ugh
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

D1NO

Quote from: Putz on January 02, 2009, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: D1NO on January 02, 2009, 08:51:46 AM
Ania and Dino

Good boy, I'm glad you know you come second!  (or third if you count the dog   ;)  ;))

Just had to put the dog in there ::) See what marriage does!! Oh ya... Welcome to the club ;D ;D ;D

A DRAGON

Thanks to all who came down to La Vecchia for our New Year's Eve Dinner. It was really nice to see everyone one again.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

It was great to see some fellow SSA members. I wished I spent more time with you guys but I was really busy until later. Andy, I went out to greet some early arrival (7:00PM ca) but I did not see you. Sorry I missed you.
Again thanks and a fast and safe new year to everyone at SSA!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on January 05, 2009, 01:12:30 AM
  Andy, I went out to greet some early arrival (7:00PM ca) but I did not see you. Sorry I missed you.
We weren't there until like 7:30. I looked around for you, but you guys were really busy, so we waited over by the bar until I got ahold of Jerome and was updated on the plans. Thanks though for checking and sorry I missed you.