Main Menu

New Years Eve At La Vecchia.

Started by A DRAGON, December 18, 2008, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I've Spoke with Alberto ( VP ) about a get together on New Years Eve. He's all for it of course anything to do with the club he always seems to be all in.
I thought that Cocktails at 7:30 and Dinner at 8:30 would be good.
Alberto thought dinner later would be better. Like around 9:00. We could hang out and spend the evening together if more than just a handfull of people would come out. I'm not much for doing to much on New Year's because of all the silly people that get out and just really piss me off. So that's why I'm for Alberto's for New Years. We could be with just friends play some music and have a pretty nice time.  So are you In? RSVP Here. Let's get some numbers and see what we can do.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

I am in.

I am sure this time, as I read about this a couple weeks ago, and have pursueded Mrs. Cobra 23 to join me.

Looking forward to it,

Ted

MotoPutz

I was wondering when you might post about this...   My wife and I are in.

Adiggity

jlavallee

Sorry guys but I am in Newfoundland with my family for the holidays so I am a no show. However, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Rolando33

Hey Jerome, I just sent you an Email.  Let me know if it is cool with you and Alberto

Later,  Roland

z1rider

I would love to join but will be celebrating with the fam. Have a wonderful new year's eve celebration and a prosperous new year too!

TWF

Quote from: A DRAGON on December 18, 2008, 12:38:09 AM
So are you In? RSVP Here. Let's get some numbers and see what we can do.

Rolando33

I'm in!  What should we bring Alberto????

A DRAGON

Looks like we havve  about 10 people RSVP for our little get together. So let's do this.  I'll see you Tomorrow at La Vecchia Alberto and we can go over some details.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

if i get my clothes and car keys back im in.... just flew in from Tampa this morning and well Delta LOST ALL my stuff.... not misplaced or left it behind but lost it.... and me being the blond that i am i left my car keys in my suit case so here i am hitch hicking to and from work :/ they better find my stuff man  >:(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

D1NO

2 more please... See u guys tomorrow night...

Adiggity

Quote from: weavefish on December 30, 2008, 09:23:03 AM
if i get my clothes and car keys back im in.... just flew in from Tampa this morning and well Delta LOST ALL my stuff.... not misplaced or left it behind but lost it.... and me being the blond that i am i left my car keys in my suit case so here i am hitch hicking to and from work :/ they better find my stuff man  >:(
DOOOOD!!! That sucks. You should talk to them about paying to get a locksmith to make you a key....or depending on what vehicle you have you can call the dealer and have one made on a newer model. A lot of times you have to be really adamant to get things done with people. Sucks but that is the way it works a lot of the time. Good luck man.

D1NO

Quote from: Adiggity on December 30, 2008, 09:54:38 AM
Quote from: weavefish on December 30, 2008, 09:23:03 AM
DOOOOD!!! That sucks. You should talk to them about paying to get a locksmith to make you a key....or depending on what vehicle you have you can call the dealer and have one made on a newer model. A lot of times you have to be really adamant to get things done with people. Sucks but that is the way it works a lot of the time. Good luck man.

Damn... that does suck!!! They'll find it, just hopefully sooner than later.. Good luck bro.

cobra23

I am Adding Two..

I already rsvp'd myself and the wonderful Mrs. Cobra 23, I have a buddy who is bringing his wife. He has registered on the forum, but forgot his password...

So Cobra 23 Party of four ....... How copy?