Main Menu

tammy's "new" ride (thanks myron)

Started by 99 900ss duc, March 28, 2010, 02:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

99 900ss duc

thanks myron, the paint looks great, got it together, new tires (2ct)
the pics look blue but it is really purple

already for riding season. new helmet and leathers to match bike

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

99 900ss duc

got the suit and bieffe helmet off craigslist.
suit was worn one race at laguna for 30 minutes helmet was new

Justin

Quote from: XXXXL on March 28, 2010, 02:03:22 PM
thanks myron, the paint looks great, got it together, new tires (2ct)
the pics look blue but it is really purple
Myron did a great job for me, also.  
PS.  Adjust your monitor. . . that bikes looks nice and purple on my screen.
Purple is my favorite color

zipbyu

No prob, make sure you use nylon washers when you all put your bolts and stuff back together.  Not all bikes have them, you can get them at home depot in the hardware drawers.  Newer clearcoat tends to be a little grippy.

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

RCFLAGGER

SVEEET JA ......

Don't forget to "break-in" the leathers ( go outside in the driveway and roll around...) sounds silly I know....... appeases the GODS........
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90

n10sive

Quote from: RCFLAGGER on March 29, 2010, 07:52:04 AM
SVEEET JA ......

Don't forget to "break-in" the leathers ( go outside in the driveway and roll around...) sounds silly I know....... appeases the GODS........

not to mention that you look way cool at Starbucks with a few scuffs on the leathers LOL

zipbyu

Oh and you have to buy some super thin wornout knee sliders.  COOL......

n10sive

I've never been able to get my knee down...but I have found it much easier to just go ahead and jump off the bike at the end of the front straight at RFR. Makes some REALLY good scuffs on your leathers....boots...knee pads...helmet...SKIN  :o  I am the envy of all the people at Starbucks now  :D :D :D ;D

n10sive

RedLeader

"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

RCFLAGGER

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew there was a reason I've kept ALL the ones I've found over the years........  now where is that box ???  OH YEAH right over there in the closet next the rearsets,  brake & clutch levers, chains, sprockets (front & rear),mirrors, lights..........
Assorted bodywork...... Anyone interested in carbonfiber struts?? MIguel Duhamel was kind enough to donate them in T3 @ Laguna........will fit Yamaha ....... ;D ;D :D ;)
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90