Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Started by 99 900ss duc, April 01, 2009, 07:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

99 900ss duc

i am newbie here, i just sold a 85 honda vf500 interceptor and got the bike i have always wanted  a ducati.
it a yellow 99 900ss  was posted on here for sale a few weeks back. got a great deal
my girlfriend also has a 600 f4i.
we rode up to vc last weekend. was a nice ride up the truck route from moundhouse then down gieger grade and back through washoe valley and carson city . we live in carson valley.
hope to make the meeting this sunday and find some riding buddies.
allen

Unobtanium

Welcome. I am new here myself and love that you are on a Ducati. I have an Aprilia Tuono. Bela Italiono.

n10sive

allen...did you ride your new yellow duc today? Though I saw someone on Buckeye leaving GE about 3:30 on one.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

99 900ss duc

no, wasnt me. i was loading a trailer full of tumbleweeds from the yard and didnt get the duc out today

n10sive

you said you were from Carson Valley...you riding up to Levechia on Sunday for the meeting? If so we can ride up together if you would like.

Adiggity

Wow, I like this. Getting a lot of new comers. Very nice. Glad you found us Allen. Welcome.

99 900ss duc

Quote from: n10sive on April 01, 2009, 10:42:43 PM
you said you were from Carson Valley...you riding up to Levechia on Sunday for the meeting? If so we can ride up together if you would like.

yep we are planning on riding up. give me a call sunday morning and we will meet up and ride 
allen
775 835 3012

n10sive

cool. I will give you a buzz. I am not sure if my wife will be riding up or not yet (Dandelion, Ninja 650R). The weather is suppose to be nice. You G'Ville, Minden or further North in the Valley? I will be leaving from G'Ville.

2wcp

Who did you sell the 500 too?
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

cobra23

Welcome,

I too ride of the desmodronic wisdom.

This is a grreat group of riders, do the track days!!!

99 900ss duc

Quote from: n10sive on April 02, 2009, 08:17:57 PM
cool. I will give you a buzz. I am not sure if my wife will be riding up or not yet (Dandelion, Ninja 650R). The weather is suppose to be nice. You G'Ville, Minden or further North in the Valley? I will be leaving from G'Ville.

we are between johnson and stephanie in the wildhorse subdivision

99 900ss duc

Quote from: 2wcp on April 02, 2009, 11:15:10 PM
Who did you sell the 500 too?
i sold the 500 interceptor to a young guy in gville for a starter bike he had never rode street bikes and wanted something small to learn on

n10sive

Quote from: 99 900ss duc on April 03, 2009, 05:17:58 PM
we are between johnson and stephanie in the wildhorse subdivision

Cool. Know it well. Used to live there for many years. Will probably just meet you at Silver City RV then, or Starbucks up on Topsy if you want something to drink before, or other Carson riders want to meet up. This is where we usually meet the Reno people for southern group rides too.

99 900ss duc

either way, i will probabally gas up at silver city anyways

risinson18

Hey Allen,
i too am a newbie to the site and am looking for some people to ride with as well. i live in moundhouse and love riding up to vc into reno. i would love to hang out and ride with some other fellow riders as i do not know anyone that does. let me know what time you guys are heading out and i will try to meet up with you all. this sundy day is nothing but sunshine!!!
-Gabe!