Main Menu

Track Bike Pics for NVKrawler

Started by jlavallee, November 06, 2008, 11:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlavallee

Quote from: NVKrawler on November 06, 2008, 09:24:47 AM
Hey, digging the bike... Can you post up more pics? I lowsided last year and now its time for race fairings, tank sliders, clip ons ect. I like your choice of tank sliders, i know they are more expensive but seem legit, what are your thoughts on them?

Any pics would be appreciated!

Adam

Here are some pics of the bike

[attachment deleted by admin]

jlavallee

Sorry, upload folder is full. I'll try later.

Is there anything specific you want to know? Like I said in the PM, I really like the ETI Fuel Cel guards. My understanding is there are three types allowed and they are ETI, Traxxion and adrelenine. The others are stick on and I figured the ETI would protect better plus I thought they looked cooler so that's what I got.

This is the list of all the stuff on her that I can think of.

Woodcraft frame protectors
Graves motorsports shark guard
Woodcraft swingarm spools
Woodcraft 50mm clip-ons
Renthall grips
Ohlins steering damper & mount
Hotbodies bodywork
Dupont nason base/clear paint
OEM seat base with foam
Woodcraft rearsets with 3 piece bearing pedals
Stompgrip traction pads
Vortex fuel cap and base
ETI tank protectors
ETI fuelcel foam
Zero gravity windscreen
Yoyodyne aluminum fairing stay
Racetech safety wire clips
Duzus quick release lower fasteners
Leo Vince corsa titanium full exhaust system
BMC race filter
Woodcraft billet anodized engine cover with wear plate (RH)
Woodcraft billet anodized engine cover with wear plate (LH)
Graves motorsports smog block off plates
Cobra fi2000r fuel injection processor
Datatool digi gear indicator
Clutch y springs shortened to give more slip (this will be done soon)
Forks are OEM with 20mm Ohlins valving and .95 Ohlins springs done by Dan Kyle
Ignition group removed and on/off switch mounted on the LH bar AMA style
Ohlins ya606 shock done by Dan Kyle
Graves motorsports upper shock mount with 3mm wedge
Goodridge superbike kit brake lines
DP racing brake pads
GTYR brake reservoir cover
Pirelli slicks
AFAM 520 conversion kit

jlavallee

Catz got me fixed so here are a couple more.

Hog Honey

Nice garage, can I come live with you? I think I saw a spot my sportster would fit in  ;D

jlavallee

Well my car is in there now too so it's a little tight but I suppose I could make room for a sportster. How are you at cooking and house work? ;D

Hog Honey

LOL, I am the best at cooking and house work, just ask Justino, he stayed here for about a month, and I think he gained a few pound, maybe that is why he went to NC,  :D

In fact, that seems to be my problem, I sometimes would rather stay home and cook and clean then ride! I am going to have to brake that habit .

NVKrawler

Sorry,  just got around to looking at these...

Few questions:

Why are your clip ons out so far? Supposed to be like that or personal preference? Mine dont stick out like that...

Where did you buy the paint?

Did you have to cut your race glass to clear the leo headers? I heard they dont ususally fit?!?

I have a vortex cap at home on the shelf, did you buy a new gasket for the install or? Mine didnt seem to mount up even after cutting the stock cap gasket...

jlavallee

Well the clip on's are woodcraft not stock so that may be part of it. The setting is wide and extended as I like a lot of leverage on the bars which, is a personal preference thing. Plus, I am a fairly large guy so it gives me a bit more room.

I bought the paint at Barrett paint and supply in Reno.

The headers fit fine although the back of the lower is pretty close. I have the full corsa race system so maybe the full street steel one is a bit different shape to fit the stock fairings?

I used the gasket from Vortex that came with the base.

NVKrawler

I have woodcrafts as well, i have mine tucked up inside... to each their own on that I supposed...

Thanks for all the info, I need to get the real process of converting going after the 1st of the year.

yzinger

ah how I wanna give you so much Sh*T hehe. When you going to bring that stuff over eh?

Justin

Quote from: jlavallee on November 15, 2008, 05:42:59 PM
I suppose I could make room for a sportster. How are you at cooking and house work? ;D
Sharon rocks.  Best cooking I ever ate!  I think it was closer to 2 months at her and Rob's house, but I'm glad it didn't feel like a long time for them.  I'm pretty sure Rob has enough animal parts in his freezer to survive for a winter. 

mmmm. Animal parts   :)

rick07r6

Quote from: NVKrawler on November 18, 2008, 07:28:07 PM

Where did you buy the paint?

Let me know if you need paint, i got the hook up with a decent discount, would just need a sample or an idea of what kind of color you want, my guys are f'n awesome at matching paint.