Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

street fighter

Started by Mike Cullen, October 27, 2008, 03:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Hey that look like those european (mostly German) street fighters with the seat cowl pointing up. It really look RAD Shocked
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Quote from: Mike C on October 29, 2008, 04:39:27 PM
thanks andy I'm figuring out the photo thing....
See, I knew you could do it. Looks good man.

n10sive

So question Mike...they gonna let you ride that for work?  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Dragone

Quote from: crzydog on November 06, 2008, 07:28:49 PM
It needs one massive light that covers up the battery!  Like off a truck with just the red portion only!

nicely said, and maybe to help mask the rear MC at the same time.

Mike Cullen

well.....I took the first test ride down the street today, Tim, you're gonna dig this thing!!

crzydog

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Mike Cullen

Re jetted this morning,....well didn't have jets so i just moved the needles up, Tim I need 122.5 mains if you can scrounge some. for some reason the bike feels really light, WITH THE FRONT WHEEL IN THE AIR!!!  :o

crzydog

I'll get them Tuesday and stop by after work.  8)  Can't wait to hear it run

crzydog

Today I ride the bike for the first time! It is LOUD!   Stand by....

crzydog

ok, I rode the bike and it is nice! Very loud and great power out of the exhaust Mike made. Good burnouts and overall a good first break run down test. This is gonna be cool!!  Mike took some video and pics.

Mike Cullen

also, posted on the video post in general discussion...........

crzydog

That is too kewl!~   The bike rode very well and needs just a bit of fine tuning but ready to smoke some tires!

z1rider

that is one sick tire burning street fighter! awesome job bro!

Mike Cullen

thanks, got the lights and signals working, and some of the little things worked out. Crzydog will be sportin' it around Carson pretty soon.