Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New to forum!

Started by dannyfz07, August 31, 2014, 11:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyfz07

Hey guys! Names Danny! I'm new to the forum as you can tell, anyways I love riding! I joined to make new friends that ride. I have 2 bikes. A 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 and a 2015 Yamaha FZ-07. Well that's it for now!

RichVee4

Welcome to the SSA!!  If you love riding you found a great place to meet some other riders.   Hope to see you on a ride soon.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Beware of Mel, Danny.  He's been wanting one of those FZs. 

You've been warned.   :D

Glad you found us.  Hope to see you on a ride before our season ends.  Which will be fairly soon.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dannyfz07

Thanks guys! And thanks for the heads up GreenMachine, I'll keep an eye on him aha! Yes hopefully.

288RR

Mel

Welcome Danny, my Yamaha brother :)! That FZ07 is a great bike and probably what I would get if I ever got rid of my FZ6, which won't happen soon though ;)! How long you been riding?

Mel

flamecrow

are you the same Danny that commented on my YouTube video about the Monitor Pass ride? Welcome! :D

dannyfz07

Quote from: 288RR on September 01, 2014, 11:10:38 AM
Welcome to the ssa

Thanks! But for some reason I read "Welcome to the ass" haha

Quote from: Mel on September 01, 2014, 07:19:26 PM
Welcome Danny, my Yamaha brother :)! That FZ07 is a great bike and probably what I would get if I ever got rid of my FZ6, which won't happen soon though ;)! How long you been riding?

Mel

Yes, I love it!👌
Well I first learned how to ride when I was about 16 but I just started riding regularly when I bought my 300 in May of this year. But I'm hooked! I've put 2,500 on my FZ-07 in less than a month.😁👌😁

Quote from: flamecrow on September 01, 2014, 08:29:45 PM
are you the same Danny that commented on my YouTube video about the Monitor Pass ride? Welcome! :D

Why yes I am haha and thanks! 😊

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019