Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Sunday

Started by rg500nut, October 03, 2015, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

anyone up for ride tomorrow??

weather is much better than August

I would even meet  @ a coffee shop to be a pretty person (dragon...........)

RG
2 strokes always...............

RichVee4

I'm game for a half day ride if the weather cooperates. Will check back in the AM.
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

As of now roads are pretty wet but I'm down for a little something if they dry off. I'll check back in the morning as well to see what unfolds.

RichVee4

Roads are slowly drying out this morning and getting some sun breaking through the clouds.   Looks like it will dry out shortly.   What is everyone thinking?    

slmoto

My other plans for today got canceled last night so I wouldn't mind riding if it dries out. I was half tempted to go ride dirt again since it was so wet outside but if you guys are going to go out for a bit I'll ride street.

I haven't cleaned my bike yet from getting rained on in CO so a little road grime is not going to bother me today.

rg500nut

Sorry but Mom thought of something more important for me to do.. Looks as if SL & Rich will have to carry the banner.........
2 strokes always...............

slmoto

In that case, care for some more dirt Rich? These conditions could really put the new tires to the test.

Don't think I'm up for anything as strenuous as yesterday but maybe a cruise up past where we hit snow last year over on your side of town...?

RichVee4

Tom, tell mom Sunday is a day to rest and riding is very relaxing.   Hands got a good workout yesterday so dont think I'm up for dirt today.  What do you think of Geiger to Carson and having Chinese for lunch?  Probably a good idea so stay away from the high elevations.   Looking at radar, south of carson looks like there is still a chance it could rain.

slmoto

Damn, that sounds good too, I missed out on the last Chinese food run. Decision, decisions... I really need a dual sport/adventure bike so I can do both at the same time.

GM just posted about riding dirt again today, I think I'm going to go dirt. I haven't been too keen on Geiger with all the incidents that seem to happen on it and the muddy conditions are looking too tempting.

GreenMachine

I'd be up for Rich's ride, except for the conditions.  I'd rather slip on Hennesse than on Geiger.  Maybe though, we can all get together later?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Gearing up for playing in the mud.  Well, hopefully not too much mud.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

No problem, defiantly good dirt riding conditions today.   Catch you guys next time.