Main Menu

Thank You Motosource!

Started by Vegasrider, October 02, 2015, 04:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

For a quick, unscheduled repair to get my only ride back on the road.  A shop that understands prioritizing work.  In my opinion, riders who are travelling though town that are broken down passing though on a road trip should get #1 priority, then those 1% ter's such as myself in which the bike is the only source of transport besides taking the bus.  Far as I'm concern, anything else in the shop are vehicles used for recreational purposes that can wait, but I'm sure others may disagree. 

They were quick to troubleshoot the problem, and the cost of the repair and how quickly it was performed was outstanding  They kept me informed of the status of the repair through several phone calls which was great customer service. Here was the culprit, after 104k miles worth of starts, worn out brushes in the starter motor.

RichVee4

I second that. Motosource always exceeds my expectations.  I'm really surprised they actually took the starter apart to replace the brushes, dont think many shops would go to that level.  
Your all set for winter riding now!    
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

I second that!  Rich and Jerry not only do a great job, but they do so in a personal manner.  That's unlike the big-box shops where everything is done by the corporate book, no ifs ands or buts.  It's why I buy my tires through them.  It's why I have them perform the major service on my bikes and probably why you see their shop full of bikes all the time; others probably know this too.

A fitting end to a worrying story.  All better now.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.