Main Menu

Saturday 9/26, 3-passes/mariposa little dragon loop

Started by dub, September 16, 2015, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Quote from: Vegasrider on September 28, 2015, 08:15:57 PM
@Dub, were you serious about the tickets, crash and running out of gas?

Oh, woops, I actually meant 100% the opposite of everything I wrote. I should have proofread that post better.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

The ride was so good. It was really EPIC. We need to do this ride on the schedule every year and pay the $10.00. It's worth it. I was thinking on the way back. What a bunch of losers we are that national park is so close and we never go there.  Once again how lucky we are too live here. We should pack a lunch and eat there every year. Just like we do the coast every year. Dubs route was perfect. So many twisty roads. Practically every where. I just couldn't get enough. Well on the way back coming down Ebbits I was in need of a rest. But we were running out of day light. So we had to keep going. But I was wore out.  When I got home I was craving chili.  :nana2 I know it makes no sense. But that's the way it was. I ate and feel asleep 9.00 o'clock till 6 am.  Done THANKS DUB
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Quote from: dub on September 28, 2015, 10:20:22 PM
Quote from: Vegasrider on September 28, 2015, 08:15:57 PM
@Dub, were you serious about the tickets, crash and running out of gas?

Oh, woops, I actually meant 100% the opposite of everything I wrote. I should have proofread that post better.
:rotflmao

Darn proofreading errors.  Get you every time!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.