Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

FREE!

Started by Mel, September 14, 2015, 09:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Hey guys,

I've got some gear that I wanted to offer to you first. This is all free to first come first serve! Was going to have a yard sale but decided against it and just going to give everything away instead! Here's the list:

A brand new Cortech tank bag that is expandable and can turn into a backpack. Great for those multi day trips😉!

A new condition Tourmaster textile jacket in men's small but is a women's medium. It has venting, armored, and with zip out liner!

A bunch of grid iron that would be great to organize and hang gear on in the garage. I have three 5'x2' and five 4'x2' sections in white and sixteen 6'x2' in black sections. Also have the hooks.

There are photos below of this gear and I also an entertainment center for a TV and a round glass patio table with 4 chairs and umbrella!

My cell is 831-566-2337 or post up if you want any of these items. Thanks!

Mel

SL just picked up the tank bag and all the black grid iron 8)!

slmoto

dub

Have fun with your death bag!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

slmoto

Quote from: dub on September 14, 2015, 04:27:43 PM
Have fun with your death bag!

I had a feeling this was going to stir up the tank bag thing again. It's all good, I'll just only go in a straight line from now on.

Mel

This new gen of youngsters are soft LOL! I ran a tank bag on my RD400 back in 79 with Clip ons and never had any trouble staying with the fast guys, in fact it was usually the other way around😃! Don't listen to that youngster who acts like an old man named GM there Scott hahaha!!

dub

Quote from: slmoto on September 14, 2015, 04:37:26 PMI had a feeling this was going to stir up the tank bag thing again. It's all good, I'll just only go in a straight line from now on.

Should have only agreed to take it under a condition of strict secrecy.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

To my friend Mel, I have a challenge that I think will put you and your RD400 or FZ-6, for that matter, to the test.

Here would be the route.  <This> would be the ride.  But instead of us sticking together, we'll get to go at our own pace and stop when we want to stop.  You can go whatever pace you think you can get away with and I'll go at my usual pace (you know how slow that is). You get your tank bag and I'll go without.  We'll see who covers the distance in the least amount of time. :evil1  That may just settle your argument for who's the one acting like an ol' man.   ;D  Looking slow doesn't always mean slower.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

GM you crack me up...you are so predictable and easy to get a rise out of ;D ;D ;D!!! It sounds like you are trying to tell me the story of the tortoise and the hare...I heard that one before you were born LOL!!

GreenMachine

:D

Mel, you sure you can't stay on in Reno for another season?   :angel

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

GM, it doesn't look like that will happen. We've been putting so much time into our house, but it looks like it may have been worth it. It went on the market Monday night, had a showing on Tue morning, and they put in an offer that we accepted this morning :)! With any luck, we will be in San Luis Obispo by the first week of November 8)!

Now back on track, the tank bag and all the grid wall is gone, but I still have the jacket. You young single guys, or even ones with wives or girlfriends, this jacket would be great to have when they want to ride and don't have any gear...plus it's FREE ;)!!! I know someone can use it!