Main Menu

Re: Roll Call Sept 13th. Pucks Lake

Started by A DRAGON, September 09, 2015, 09:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

A much different kind of ride from the same ride we completed last weekend.  More riders and more characters.  I'd like to here how the new guy liked our ride and how we ride it.   :D

Everybody made it home and we eventually got in the MotoGP race, thanks to SL!   :clap :thanks  And as host, he did a magnificent job at feeding us well.  That makes two big meals in one day.  Boy am I stuffed!

Six riders in total today.  Four on one schedule and two on another.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

I think Buck's Lake could be my favorite road. It's just as good as WWS, only 10x longer.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

dub

GM did you get any pictures from Sunday? Of the ribs. I bet those ribs were good.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Yes, a couple.  But nothing after Sierraville I don't think.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

Sorry I havent posted guys, no rest for the wicked  :|)

I wanted to give a huge shout out to GM, Dub, and Dragon for helping me after my little encounter with gravel.
I felt fine afterwards (mild headache) and was perfect the next day, my quads hurt from riding more than anything!
Damage list so far:
Oil feed tee broken
subframe toast
exhaust pipe broken
Main frame bent
passenger peg WRECKED

Repairs are already under way, main frame has been bent to the proper position (need to do something to reinforce it...weld or other) and subframe replaced. Bought a mig welder so I can redo my exhaust and some misc bracketry. I'll be in one piece by early next month at the latest!

PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

RichVee4

ouch...  glad your ok.  Guess it will be a little longer before I get to hear your bike. 
Live long and prosper \V/