Main Menu

Re: Roll Call Sept 13th. Pucks Lake

Started by A DRAGON, September 09, 2015, 09:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

I'm going to assume not, since he didn't specify and when he's met up at JJ, he always stated that was where we'd start.

I know, confusing.   :-\
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Quote from: slmoto on September 12, 2015, 02:07:44 PM
I'm out, got to get a good chunk of work in this weekend to make up for time off.

I'll be watching MotoGP and bbqing in the afternoon/evening after work though, if anyone cares to join after your ride.
I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!  Yes, I'm in for that too.  I'll thaw chicken or keep if frozen and bring beer.  Still have Buds from last month.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 12, 2015, 05:01:22 PM
I'll thaw chicken or keep if frozen and bring beer.  Still have Buds from last month.

Beer would be good, I'm looking to do ribs. Im going to get then going while i I'm working so they'll be ready the afternoon.

RocketRider

I know right? :o
Also, i recommend ear plugs and a breathing filter for anyone behind me. I run loud and rich  :angel
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

A DRAGON

Come on guys. Let's meet at the jungle like we've done the last few Sundays.  Oh the Drama
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

I'm meeting at the Jungle. We can meet up in Sierra vile.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 12, 2015, 07:45:59 PM
Come on guys. Let's meet at the jungle like we've done the last few Sundays.  Oh the Drama

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 12, 2015, 07:47:15 PM
I'm meeting at the Jungle. We can meet up in Sierra vile.

I don't care where we meet, but put it in the first post; that's an important piece of information.

RocketRider

Wtf is it starbucks or jungle? Ive never heard of this jungle place
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

RocketRider

Java jungle? Can someone post or pm the exact place so i dont end up sitting somewhere by myself looking like a moron in leather  ;)
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

GreenMachine

Google, my friend.

1st street and Arlington. Next to the cathedral church downtown on 1st street.

So last minute, this change of venue.

Is everyone meeting at JJ or 4/*bucks?  Either way I can group up in Sierraville.

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 12, 2015, 11:13:51 PMIs everyone meeting at JJ or 4/*bucks?  Either way I can group up in Sierraville.

jj

A DRAGON

Like i said i really like the Java Jungle. It's the Drama. Those young kids are to much.  Plus you can get your Hail Maries in before the ride.

Rocket Rider you can also call me if you get lost 775-560-6998
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

PAPASMURF

ok, hail mary! everyone was feeling mary, she got mad and left. :-X
so, everyone jumped for joy, she got mad and left too!!!  :|)       :angel
S1000R
R1250RS