Main Menu

Roll Call - Sept 6th ride, if you don't have w/e plans

Started by GreenMachine, September 04, 2015, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I don't have plans, other than it's been a while since I was able to get my friction on as I've told one other person, I'm getting the shakes.  Saturday would be an option too, perhaps as an alternate.  Or even an AM dirt ride (SLmoto!).  Need to keep the skillz honed.

I'm up for anything short of goat roads, even could do the Fecta if someone had a wild hair they needed satisfied.   :o
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 04, 2015, 04:28:57 PM
Or even an AM dirt ride (SLmoto!).  Need to keep the skillz honed.

Wow, you're willing to go dirt this time of year...
Temps haven't been too bad, I'd  love to go but I'm out of town.

Mel

dub

Little cold snap this weekend is perfect temp for a dirt ride; only supposed to get up to 73* in gville Saturday. I probably would have ridden dirt on sat and street on sun if I weren't racing at Sears Point.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Have some friends in town for the rib cookoff so cant commit to a ride Sunday.
Live long and prosper \V/

RocketRider

May be interested in something short n sweet (and early-ish) if it moves towards Dayton.
Is there anything interesting after gieger-truck route?
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Not especially, unless you're into historic old town Dayton.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Just got a wild hair idea.  Do the Flume Trail on mountain bike. 

Now if I can just wrap up enough of the projects I'm doing today, I can make that happen.  Or so I think.  Doing the Flume isn't easy and I haven't been peddling much.

PAPASMURF

does not really sound like there is clear thought on riding sunday. :-\  if there is, where to meet. maybe decide
at meeting place. :o  so long as i can be back by 4-ish, i'm in. ;D
S1000R
R1250RS

A DRAGON

Sorry guys.  I'm out to. Got the kids for the next 3 weekends.

I'm planning on doing the last night of Blues in Squaw Valley.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

I'm not thinking straight at the moment. 

I'm trying to think of where we could ride for that.  Maybe do Gaegle via Gold Lake.  Or WWS, but that would have to be a quick run out and back.  I too would like to be home by that time.  Maybe to the D-ville 104. 

Start time for Sept - Oct is 9:30.  What interests you the most?

PAPASMURF

gold lake ride sounds good, lots of places to go to after that.
cops will be out and about i think. but anywhere i think will be
good, just need to ride, jonesing too. lol
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Very well then.  9:30 AM?, North route.  Unless you want to head out earlier so we can be back earlier.  Let me know.  C U there PS.

Now I'm not sure I'll be able to make Tuesday's Squaw Valley.  I'll put it in the 50/50 column.  I want to, but I got a breakthrough for a client who needed a technology upgrade and there will be big issues for them come Tuesday, mostly teething issues I'll have to work out, but I'll need to hold their hands until they're comfortable with the new environment.

PAPASMURF

if you want, early is good too. maybe 9? either way 4-bucks. see you there. ;)
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine