Main Menu

8/30 - South Ride - Sierra Foothills Loop

Started by dub, August 26, 2015, 05:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Ahhhh. Shoot now.  I guess i have to give a little to now.  Dam it. I wanted to be the jerk like dub all the time.   Just kidding.  I was just saying earlier that traffic on Hwy 50 was the shits
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Well dub my friend. Let's keep in touch tomorrow with the texting. Maybe we can catch up some where along the way. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RichVee4

Since no one indicated they wanted to meet at Macericks in S Reno I will NOT be stopping.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Good man, Rich!

I meant to post that I couldn't make this weekend's ride again.  I'll be working the whole day.  And hopefully with some luck, I'll get the project completed to the point I no longer have to work weekends when nobody is in the office.  Or at least until the next time.  :|)

The weather looks pleasant.  You guys have a good safe ride today!  Don't have too much fun without me.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

This pic captures the essence of today.    It was one of those zen days that makes me love this sport.    Great people, great roads, beautiful scenery...  
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

dub

Here's the ride we ended up doing Google Map.

I met Rich and Monica at the Maverik, along with another friend from Reno. We all rode over 108 together, then they hooked up with their VFR group. Bryant and I continued on the above loop. It was a pretty excellent ride. I'm gonna file that one away and do it again, but maybe do 4 instead of 108.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019