Main Menu

Roll call Squaw Valley on Tuesday 8/11/15

Started by A DRAGON, August 10, 2015, 05:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Just wondering who's coming out. I'll have my two kids so I'm driving.  I park in at the end of the upper level parking garage.  If you park there please let my son sit on your bike.  Music starts at 6 and goes till 8. Food is relatively inexpensive. I can bring an extra chair of you need me to. And I'll have my cooler if you want something to drink. NO BUDWEISER DONNIE. I'll have Miller. You can call as well. 775-560-6998 :chilling
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Fixed!

In, unless there's a computer emergency that keeps me from coming.

Bringing the little lady too?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

slmoto

I should be able to make it.

GM, I think you mentioned yesterday you'd be riding. I'm going to ride too, would you like to meet up in Reno and ride out the same time?

GreenMachine

Good idea.  Anywhere convenient on the way out of town.  Let me see how my work schedule plays out so I can give you a definite time.  It'll be Tuesday afternoon.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Donniemetro

It'll have to be a " day of " decision. Depends what time I get off work. Also, I have to get up super early for work ( 3:30 am ), so late night excursions during the week can be tough.

GreenMachine

Rock Star premadonnas! :evil1

j/k

I wouldn't sweat it then.  As fun as it is to be outside in the majestic Squaw Valley mountains, I wouldn't kill myself over it.  There will be other times.

Donniemetro

Can't make it guys 😫. Have to take care of some real estate stuff tonight. In the future, keep me in mind if you guys are doing stuff in town during the week.
You must've spoken with some of my band mates GM. One of my nicknames was PrimaDonnie 😜

PAPASMURF

took mama smurf last night to SV, but did  not see anyone. stuck around for a while

then left. no fun without company,but the music was really good while we were there.

then on the way back saw GM coming in about 645 or so, but was too much trouble to

turn around (we were in the car). maybe next time.
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Shoot!  Sorry we missed you.  I guess the time wasn't posted.  These summer fest concerts, for us, run between 6 - 8 PM.  That's what we've done both times.  I have to work during the week too, so just getting out of town on the bike by 6:00 PM is tough.

The band last night was jamming it and it was a good time.  Not many young people for SL to troll, but a fair crowd of happy people enjoying a summer evening.  We left as the band was finishing up around 8:30 PM.

slmoto

Quote from: Donniemetro on August 11, 2015, 05:50:14 PM
Can't make it guys 😫. Have to take care of some real estate stuff tonight. In the future, keep me in mind if you guys are doing stuff in town during the week.
You must've spoken with some of my band mates GM. One of my nicknames was PrimaDonnie 😜

Not usually a whole lot going on during the week. A DRAGON has more time on his hands than he knows what to do with (retired people :|)) so maybe he'll keep digging up some more weekday stuff.

There's PJ's Bike Night on Wed's., if you ever want to go and don't see anyone posting hit me up. As you now know I live just a couple blocks from there so I'm usually down to stroll on over for a few beers. I don't usually take the initiative, I just go if others plan to be there.

There's also a ongoing post for Bike Night if you haven't already seen it. It's a good place to post if you're going to Bike Night and wanted to spark the fire to see if others are going...
http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=4048.0