Main Menu

Roll Call - Downieville, 08/09/15

Started by GreenMachine, August 05, 2015, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I don't expect ol' RG to be chiming any this early today.  He was really carrying on last night about a whole lot of things.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Quote from: RichVee4 on August 09, 2015, 04:00:56 PM
Made it back.   Big group!  Lost track of Mark, waited for awhile at hwy 49/20 intersection.  Where did you go?   Bubba decided to take vacation this weekend so the plan for a  bagel sandwich was a bust.   Three Fork micro brew in NV city ended up being a decent alternate.    Cant believe we burned up 7.5hrs!
Saw him and Lynn heading east from Downieville.  Wills road with us as far as our excursion, then must have headed back himself.  If you hit-up the South Pine eatery or whatever it was called that RG, Dragon and I ate at, get the Dijon Chicken sandwich and salad w/feta cheese dressing.  Your taste buds will thank you.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Great day yesterday, even with all the different ride agendas it all seemed to work out in the end.

Thanks to those who came by after to watch MotoGP, good times. It's always more fun watching with others who are into it.

RenoRider75

Fun ride!  Thank you everyone, it was definitely a good way to spend a Sunday.

We have no kids this coming weekend so Sara should be able to join us as well if there's a ride going on (and if the weather cooperates).  We haven't ridden most of the roads around here beyond Geiger, Mt. Rose, and the highways so getting out on more rides is an all-new experience for us.  I look forward to many more!

Also, thanks for the sight-seeing and lunch spot discovery - I'm taking Sara to the Three-Forks Brewery for a BLT, that sandwich (and the beer) was awesome.   ;D

Donniemetro

Had a blast yesterday!! Great ride, and great group of people!! Looking forward to more riding & hanging out. Thanks Scott ( sp ) for hosting a great bbq & motoGP . I can only second Jerome's opinion, and agree it should now be called Donnieville !

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

slmoto

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Man, what is it with you guys lately?!!  So opinionated and foul mouthed.   :-X  

slmoto

That shirt must have brought it out of us. ;D

RichVee4

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 10, 2015, 01:28:38 PM
And Honda Too

I'm liking the sound of the race already.   GO Honda!!

Work screwed up my Sunday afternoon so am bummed I missed the bbq and race.   Planning to watch it tonight! 

Flamecrow, sorry you couldn't make it.   Were wondering what happened to you.
Live long and prosper \V/

A DRAGON

:wtf You can't ride Kawasaki and be a fan of Honda Too. It's just not Natural. :respect
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750