Main Menu

Roll Call - Downieville, 08/09/15

Started by GreenMachine, August 05, 2015, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

hard to believe any place in Reno would be out of our way my philosophy on a motorcycle is traffic what trafficut 730-8. Sit back watch the crowd for a while if  anybody there which I doubt anybody will be there but I can show off my new front tire hopefully the guy with the duck bill bike will come down there so I can see that TL before we go and now I have a nice ride should be real cool.

Shoot 12 people for the SSA that sounds like the old days

hard to believe any place in Reno would be out of our way. looking forward to the ride tomorrow

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Donniemetro

Since this is my first ride with you guys, and I have no clue where Java jungle is, I'll be @ the Starbucks ! On the other hand, sounds like A Dragon really wants to check out my bike before we roll. Looks like I'll google Java jungle ☕️

rg500nut

funny that dragon has NOT  SPOKEN TO any of us for 4 fucking years and he now wants to determine the meeting schedule.............
come on Jerome.............enough............

GM has done an amazing job of keeping this goofy thing together .........do not try to fuck it up..........
2 strokes always...............

Donniemetro

I'll be @ Java jungle around 7:30ish. Looking forward to this ride !!

Laura600

I'm in....I'll be at Starbucks location at 8:30!

A DRAGON

Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

funny that dragon has NOT  SPOKEN TO any of us for 4 fucking years and he now wants to determine the meeting schedule.............
come on Jerome.............enough............

GM has done an amazing job of keeping this goofy thing together .........do not try to fuck it

Sorry you feel that way. I agree GM is doing an outstanding job.  I'm not trying to step on anyone's feet. Just got into that midtown thing down town. Just like having some activities for us to do. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Make sure that when you read RG's post that you throw in a southern drawl and an "I love you dad."  :rotflmao

C U in a few Dragon.  :hiding

Java Jungle.  Across the street from the cathedral church.  I believe it's on 1st street.  Nearest cross street is Arlington.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Quote from: Laura600 on August 08, 2015, 11:02:25 PM
I'm in....I'll be at Starbucks location at 8:30!
#6  Thanks for posting Laura.

RichVee4

Made it back.   Big group!  Lost track of Mark, waited for awhile at hwy 49/20 intersection.  Where did you go?   Bubba decided to take vacation this weekend so the plan for a  bagel sandwich was a bust.   Three Fork micro brew in NV city ended up being a decent alternate.    Cant believe we burned up 7.5hrs!
Live long and prosper \V/

flamecrow

Sorry I couldn't make it. Tried to text one of you guys but my phone died also. Was out too late last night couldn't get in. Looks lik everyone did good, I'm jealous.

wills

It's always a good day when the CHP gives out warnings :nana3
And Yuba Pass is always better the second time :doggy
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

dub

I got home just shy of 10pm.. 381 miles for me. Left at 7am this morning.

It was a most excellent day to ride motorbikes, and a great bunch of folks to do it with. Thanks everyone.

Extra special thanks to Scott for hosting the post ride MotoGP viewing party. The tacos were outstanding. Jerome's floor salad was pretty good too.

The weather was markedly different down south. It had rained a little in Carson; some small puddles left. Heading south on 395 it sprinkled on me for just a quick minute. Then when I got down into Gardnerville I could tell it had rained hard and recently. The roads were soaked, big puddles, lots of spray. Chilly too. It was honestly a little perplexing considering the perfect weather we had been in all day. But I got home warm, dry, and happy. That's why I wear Gore-Tex everything.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

I'll second that.  Thank's SL for hosting yet again.  It is more fun having other people there than just you.   :P

Seriously though.  Nice job yet again.  After Robin gets me hitched, it'll be your turn.  That will be one lucky, if not well fed woman!

A DRAGON

Had a great time today. Ride was outstanding. Never get tired of Donnieville.

Donnie great to meet you and that bike. I truly enjoyed hearing that twin exhale.  

Lunch was really healthy asset the Pine Cafe. Great local spot. Had a feeling like our midtown.

Thanks Scott for the hospitality. You did great till you tosed my salad.i thought that was supposed to be a good thing. Out left my feeling  broke.  :rainday But still a good time with birds of a feather. Thanks again for letting us in. And for letting my 14 year old be a part.  He really needs that Man Cave stuff.

Rich and Monica so nice to ride with you again. Love the bikes. Especially Monica's naked R.

Hope to see missy of you at Squaw Valley village on Tuesday from 6 to 8. We only have a few more left.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GOOD TIMES.  THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT ;D

Even you Phat and Grumpy Tom. :drama
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750