Main Menu

Roll Call - Downieville, 08/09/15

Started by GreenMachine, August 05, 2015, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I'm in too. But it'd like to meet up at Java Jungle. Can't we meet there just once and see how we like it? It's so perfect for us. Plus I'd like to show off my new front tyre on my SV.  :clap

So kool to see a good group coming out. Looking forward to seeing the new faces and not the back of Dub's tiger
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Donniemetro

I'll meet wherever. Just wanna ride !!

A DRAGON

I really wanna see that duck bill bike
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RichVee4

Planning to bring two ladies along :)  Monica and Laura are planning to join us.  We will be getting into D'ville a little early for lunch so considering continuing to Grass Valley for lunch at Bubbas Bagels.    Java Jungle? Thats the wrong direction for me.  We could meet up after if you decide to meet there.
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

I'm not opposed to meeting at Java Jungle in general but this weekend might not be the best weekend to start, considering Hot August Nights will probably make navigating downtown a hassle.

A DRAGON

I think we'll be okay it doesn't matter being the thinking it's the wrong direction it's all good we got motorcycles we don't have more traffic let's meet at Java jungle new place for coffee and then when we get done riding I'll stop by there for a beer it'll be awesome
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

plus we'll be there between 730 and 830 the Harley be anybody there there's nobody awake around there around that time I think you'll do good
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

How about this for an idea.  For those who want to stick with the original location, do that.  For those wanting to have Java Jungle in the morning, do that.  Both groups meet in Sierraville by 9:30 AM.  Everybody wins.  And I don't even like coffee, so neither has much appeal to me, other than Dragon's place would be interesting to check-out in a morning setting.  :P

SL and Rich, why don't you guys lead the 8:30 AM Starbucks group and Dragon & I will lead the Java Jungle group.  We'll leave JJ prior to 8:25, so we'll be in your neighborhood by the time your group heads out.

I presume one or the other group will pickup Dub in Truckee at the round-about.  And this will give a chance to any stragglers who missed us somehow to still get in the bulk of the ride and meet everyone. 

9:30 AM in Sierraville at the mini-mart gas station, we usually stop at.  :angel

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

RG will meet all @ mini mart in Sierraville.  Good leadership move, GM.  Keep everyone happy.
2 strokes always...............

dub

I was gonna get an early start and meet you guys in Reno to shoot the shit before we roll, but now I don't know where to go...
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

slmoto

If Dragon's going to Java Jungle early for coffee (7:30-8:30), I'll chance the traffic and stop by for a coffee. Stopped drinking coffee at home so I cheat by having some out every now and then and rather have coffee there than Starbucks. And if you'd still like I can head over to meet Rich and them prior to 8:30...

GreenMachine

Quote from: dub on August 08, 2015, 02:25:09 PM
I was gonna get an early start and meet you guys in Reno to shoot the shit before we roll, but now I don't know where to go...
Meet with us.

Problem.

Solved.
:evil1
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Three groups converging on Sierraville  ;D  Its like the Memorial Day trip all over!   I have a few other people coming so we are planning to meet at *bucks at 8:30 on N McCarran.  If that works better for anyone else plan to be there a little before 8:30.  

RichVee4

Rough count, were up to 12 people now.  Thats a BIG group for the SSA!