Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

fallon

Started by dannysdaddy, August 27, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannysdaddy

So who rides on n Taylor every day in Fallon??? We need to chat.....

GreenMachine

Is that a chat they'll want to go  :hiding

Or a chat they'll want to go  :howdy
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dannysdaddy

Depends on how they react to my issue of 70-80 mph on a city street with my kids outside playing. And this is every day

Mel

A good wrist rocket slingshot and some ball bearings should do the trick :)!

Mel

NevadaWolf

Just cause I am out here too, I'll say "Not me!" :)

GreenMachine

See if there's something predictable about the rider's travelings.  Maybe the police could increase their patrols in your neighborhood. 

Also, see if you can recognize the license plate over the rider's many passings, a few characters at a time is all it takes.  Maybe get neighbors involved by making a brief flyer you can hand out to them as your talking at their front doors.  The more eyes, the quicker this can get curbed. 

And you're right, there's no excuse for this type of behavior, because it's unwarranted and dangerous.  This is the opposite of what we at SSA promote.  We promote riding like a BigCat, being respectfully while riding, whether that's through people's back yards or the street racing we often hear about in town.  Do as you'd want them to do unto you.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dannysdaddy

The pd is well aware and we are watching. Don't get me wrong I ride hard but theres a time and place

dub

Since it isn't NevadaWolf (obviously) then the chances of them reading this are basically zero.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Quote from: dannysdaddy on August 29, 2014, 08:29:38 AM
The pd is well aware and we are watching. Don't get me wrong I ride hard but theres a time and place
Exactly.  It's a black eye on all of us.

Bigcat

GreenMachine

cobra23

I'm in Ferntucky, and ride very little on the street anymore. Usually trailer to good roads, then haul ass when there is no traffic.