Main Menu

Roll Call - Sonora Pass 08/17/14

Started by GreenMachine, August 14, 2014, 09:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I can't get over how bad-arse those two green bikes look!  You could say I'm green with envy.  :evil1

:lucky :respect :grnbike :GrnWheelie
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

nvgixxer

Here is another low res vid I took Sunday. Rich doin' his thing heading east up and over Monitor Pass! Looking good Rich!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKqf8wwq-3s&list=UUcX6K85FH07YwyKaZnBp5QA

Jimbo
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

flamecrow

Quote from: RichVee4 on August 18, 2014, 07:22:27 AM
Tim, enjoyed the video.  The pickup on diamond valley that pulled in front of you and Craig, he came up his rd/driveway as I went by so must of got impatient waiting for all up us to go by.   Something to be aware of with bigger groups.  Good corner position when the other large suv drifted onto the yellow at the exit of his turn, the white line is your friend :).  

He/She actually turned in front of Leo so you can imagine how much closer it is in person than on video. I wonder if we were cars, they would have "lost patience" and cut in front of a car too?

And the large SUV, I saw them crossing the line during their turn so I was braking in a straight line before I even entered the turn..scary!

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 18, 2014, 01:48:09 PM

I can't get over how bad-arse those two green bikes look!  You could say I'm green with envy.  :evil1

:lucky :respect :grnbike :GrnWheelie

Haha your name is GreenMachine after all!

RichVee4

Jimbo,  thanks for the video.  Mrs. Sprint and I watched the video together tonight, good times.  Funny thing, when we caught up to her I found it hard to pass, her pace is surprisingly quick.  With our intercom I asked her if she would mind slowing and letting us get by, which she kindly obliged  :)
Live long and prosper \V/

PAPASMURF

wow. just saw the vid for the return pass over the top. jimbo, wife said nice. great shot. was a hell of a lot of fun.
:|)
S1000R
R1250RS