Main Menu

Short ride for Sunday? 08/10/14

Started by GreenMachine, August 08, 2014, 06:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Changed to Sunday
...as per schedule and because I double booked myself.   Saturday, I'm riding with Jimbo to Icehouse.

Either early AM up to VC or around lunch time for lunch and home.  Or to D-ville and back in the morning before it gets hot.

Got a tip on a BBQ lunch spot in Sierraville.  Thought it would be worth checking out, since I like to eat.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I would be all over this ride if I wasn't heading out of town.

Mel

GM, I'm up for a Dville run if we're back by noon. Maybe leave Starbucks at 8:00am? We can skip the Sierraville rest stop 15 minutes into the ride :)! I'll cut it short tonight at Gilley's and get back home by 1:00am and be up at 7:00am ready to rock!

Mel

GreenMachine

You're single-handedly keeping that place in business.  And you can't even dance!

See you at *bucks in the morning.  8:00 departure without the Sierraville stop sounds good to me too.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Quote from: 288RR on August 08, 2014, 07:08:26 PM
Bishop AGAIN!???  Aren't you getting a little tired of dodging deer on that trek?

Mel

GreenMachine

Not Saturday you won't.  Hope you checked your phone.  I texted you.  See first post.

Sorry.

288RR

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 08, 2014, 08:09:00 PM
Quote from: 288RR on August 08, 2014, 07:08:26 PM
Bishop AGAIN!???  Aren't you getting a little tired of dodging deer on that trek?

I'm heading to la to pick up a new truck

GreenMachine

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

How's that possible?

Mel, you in for D-ville Sunday, same time?

Mel

GM, gonna have to pass on D-ville tomorrow. I'm riding, but pretty much all goat roads, because that's where I can really put to the test my new rear brake return spring. I won't bother posting up a ride, because I'm sure it will be just Mel and myself :)! If anyone does want some adventure tomorrow and is ready to broaden their riding skills, you are more than welcome to join me. Just post up and I'll let you know where and when to meet up in the morning.

Mel

GreenMachine

Unless someone was looking into riding to D-ville today, most won't even see your alternate ride within.  Maybe a little advanced notice would help too?  :P

GreenMachine

ADragon's on his way. We're meeting in Truckee at the round-about. Probably stop in Sierraville too. Don't wait! Saddle up and get up here!!!

GreenMachine

I know where TB5 went, dirt riding.
Oh wait! He just txt me. Slept in.
Kids! :fail