Main Menu

New to the Board!

Started by Seth4R, August 02, 2010, 11:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth4R

Just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Seth Fry and I ride an '05 Ducati S4R.
I am a Reno local and have been to a few bike nights at La Vecchia and have met a few
of you already. I am planning on attending the trackday in Aug. and hope to make a Sunday ride or two with you all soon!
Thanks to all of you who make this forum happen and who organize the rides/trackdays etc.
for the rest of us.
I look forward to meeting up with and riding with you soon!
-Seth-
I'd rather beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission...Just ask my wife.

A DRAGON

Seth4R. I remember you. Thanks for finally posting. Happy to have you hear. I hope you really like to ride? Because that's what we do hear.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Hopefully you can come out to LaVacchias again this Tues the 3rd.  I'm another rider coming back into the club and really am enjoying this group!!!  :D

mikey

hello and it is nice to see another ducati  ;D in town
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Adiggity

Right on Seth. Thank you for posting up man. Look forward to meeting you in a couple weeks.  :)

Team Gorgonzola

Hey Seth, looking forward to ride with another Ducatista, we need more!!! ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on August 05, 2010, 09:56:57 AM
Hey Seth, looking forward to ride with another Ducatista, we need more!!! ;D

Noooo...then we'll sound like we are a CRUISERS group instead of a SPORTBIKES one!!  ;D ;D

Oh, and welcome Seth. I remember you! We were talking about how you got the winner ticket for the 2 for 1 on the day you did indeed win... Nice to see you on the board!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!