Main Menu

Roll call for 5/30 ride

Started by bkrblood, May 25, 2010, 04:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigcat

I'm afraid I don't remember it at all...

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wills

Good news everyone!

My friend ( a project manager for SNC road construction) is bidding on a complete resurface of the road from Quincy to Bucks Lake, which means GM's & My favorite road will be all new. ;D

I went to Etna CA Sun and spent the night, returned today. What a great ride, not to mention the Etna Brewery which we closed down Sun night. :P
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

What was wrong with the old road surface?  How about he take his project and resurface Oro Bangor Hwy instead.  That'll save us from suffering kidney damage on that junker!

BTW, we should make a trip up to Sierra Brewing Company's brewery in Chico.  I hear that's a good tour as well.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Wow Bigcat looks like I missed out on some pretty good Ice Cream.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Bigcat

Clearly i'm not very photogenic. Timing is everything right.  :o

n10sive

Quote from: Bigcat on June 01, 2010, 01:55:26 PM
Clearly i'm not very photogenic. Timing is everything right.  :o

hey...by any chance were you on Kingsbury by Hwy 50 on Monday? So a blackbird go by. Looked a lot like you.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Bigcat

No, not me Dale. Took Ginger to lunch and a movie. Glad to hear you and Dandelion were out riding though.

n10sive

Quote from: Bigcat on June 01, 2010, 02:51:09 PM
No, not me Dale. Took Ginger to lunch and a movie. Glad to hear you and Dandelion were out riding though.

oh well. The guy did look at me wierd when I roared at him and made kitty claws with my hands ROFL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

Bigcat