Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

SSA Flyers

Started by bkrblood, May 09, 2010, 09:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrblood

hey you guys was at work messing around on the computer and figgured id make up some flyers for the club. dono if we already got them or not but figgured no harm in trying. let me know what you think. the dates can be changed easy.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4673/ssaflyer.pdf
John Bovet

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Justin

bkrblood

heres a revision

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
John Bovet

n10sive

is it officially changed from "Taste of the Track" to "Try the Track" now? Bueller?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

bkrblood

Quote from: n10sive on May 10, 2010, 10:50:16 AM
is it officially changed from "Taste of the Track" to "Try the Track" now? Bueller?

not sure thats what justino told me to put. i can easily change it if needed.
John Bovet

bkrblood

here it is with 'Taste of the Track'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
John Bovet

Adiggity

Hey, not too bad. I would say the flyer insinuates though that we run the "A" course when we always run the "C" course. Were you aware that we already have something for taste of the track?

bkrblood

thats the only good picture i can get of the layouts, i wish it showed the other tracks better but this way it shows all the different configurations incase we run something different like 'H'. didnt know we had something for taste of the track. nice thing is this shows not just taste of track.
John Bovet

Adiggity

Yeah, that is awesome that you thought of that but right now we already have someone making fliers for our trackdays. Here is an example of one of our old ones, since I don't have the latest one, but you get the idea. We appreciate you trying to step up and help out though. That really is a cool thing for you to do. In the future if we need some more we may put you on it. Nice work man!  8)

bkrblood

no worries man just trying to do what i can with what ive got. if you want shoot me a pm on what pricing we are getting i might be able to get better im not sure. and if you got a digital file we can print them here or get them sent out for even cheaper
John Bovet

Justin

John did the first one on his own, and I liked it.  I just wanted to see where we could take it.

Also, it WAS originally called 'Try the Track.'  It got bastardized at some point.
'Taste the Track' is what happens when things go wrong.

John,
I'll swing back when i get back in town in a couple days.