Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

SSA gear

Started by bkrblood, April 13, 2010, 08:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrblood

Hey you guys i dono who makes all of the SSA gear...shits, hats, stickers etc. but workin at officemax we got this system called design center. we can get custom made stuff done and right now we got custom made shirts for only 5 bucks a piece! hates were going for 10 i think.  didnt know if you guys get them cheaper or not but if anyone wants come on by sometime and let me know. i will see what i can do on the pricing if we wanted to get some stuff made up.  just come in or call asking for John and let me know your from ssa!
John Bovet

MotoPutz

which officemax do you work at?

bkrblood

i work at the one over on south virginia and neil next to macys home furniture
John Bovet

2wcp

2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

bkrblood

work today till 530 and then i work saturday starting at 4.  the deal on the shirts for 5 bucks is just till the 24th i think and its for white shirts any size. already made a few different design ideas when you guys come by.  trick is i cant get any better pricing cause they are normally way more expensive so yea would be 5 bucks a pop and can order up to 5 per order. hit me up at the store 7758536666 if you got questions
John Bovet

A DRAGON

So Do we go to officemax and ask to speak with bkrblood?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

bkrblood

Quote from: A DRAGON on April 15, 2010, 11:40:30 PM
So Do we go to officemax and ask to speak with bkrblood?

lol yea ask for john otherwise everyone would be like wtf? lol ill be in tomorrow night
John Bovet

bkrblood

hey you guys dont forget about the tshirts i can get made, sale ends this sat. dont forget to bring in any image or design on a disk or flash drive if you got one or we can make something up here im working the rest of the week.
John Bovet

bkrblood

hey everyone dont forget today is the last day ive got that deal going for $5 custom shirts made ill be here till 5 today so last chance.
John Bovet

A DRAGON

John. Sorry I never got to you on Saturday for some T-Shirts. I just happened to go to our Screen printer to order some Jackets. They gave me a tour of their new facility. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!  After talking with him. We
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750