Main Menu

SSA camping at Boca

Started by MotoPutz, July 08, 2008, 10:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: n10sive on July 14, 2008, 10:45:01 PM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 14, 2008, 10:41:04 PM
If I am camping I am not riding. I like my camping "posh"; I bring my 3 burner camp cooker, wine and a pony keg, water (enough for coffee and tea as well) and I want freshly cooked dinner and breakfast the next day. I would also bring my McGregor 22' sailboat and the family (not necessarily in that order), and that's camping to me.

Hey! A fellow biker AND sailor! cool. I had a San Juan 21 and  Corsair F-28....the sportbike of sail boats  ;D

I learned on catamarans, first a Hobie 16, then a Nacra 6.0. Boy that was a fast boat. Nothing quite like a cat :) I am sure that the Corsair, being a trimaran, was really fast as well.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Putz count me in. I'll leave my carpet at home if no one brings their m$@ I'm sorry for what I said. I paid my debt to society now let it go beaverfish.  Let's get into making plans for the overnight at Boca. Something no other club has done before.  What a great way to end our motorcycle season
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 15, 2008, 09:50:24 AM
I learned on catamarans, first a Hobie 16, then a Nacra 6.0. Boy that was a fast boat. Nothing quite like a cat :) I am sure that the Corsair, being a trimaran, was really fast as well.

Max speed I achieved was 24.8 knots. Average speed from Camp Richardson to Kings Beach one day was 18kts. Had to sell the boat so replaced the thrill of that with Trackdays :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike